Punjab and Haryana High Court SSSC (Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts) has released Admit Card for Typing Test of Clerks posts in Subordinate Courts in Haryana. The Punjab and Haryana High Court SSSC Clerk exam is scheduled to be held from 20th to 22nd February 2020 at various centers in Chandigarh, Punjab and Haryana.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card: Steps to Download
Candidates can download their Admit Card 2020 by following the steps given below:
- Click on the link given below.
- A new screen will appear for downloading the admit card
- Now enter your Registration Number and Password to access the Admit Card
- Click on the Sign in option to view your Admit card
- Your Admit card will be displayed on your screen
- Click the print/ download button to save the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Typing Call Letter 2020 for your future reference.
- Candidates are advised to read all the important instruction given below.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Typing Admit Card Link
Candidates can download their Punjab and Haryana High Court SSSC Clerk Typing Admit card by clicking on the link provided below.
Punjab ans Haryana High Court Clerk Typing Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern of clerk typing in the points below.
- Typing (Computer Proficiency Test) test will consist of Word Processing and Spreadsheet, both of which will be of qualifying nature. In the Word Processing part of Test, candidates will be provided with a passage of 600 to 700 words printed on a paper and the candidates will have to type the same on computer in specially programmed software. Candidates will be required to type as many words as possible in the duration of 10 minutes. The required minimum typing speed to qualify the Typing Test is 30 W.P.M.
- In the Spreadsheet part of Test, 5 questions of MS EXCEL will be asked comprising of 2 marks each. The candidates will be required to solve these questions in MS EXCEL 2007/2010 office version within the duration of 10 minutes.
Documents to carry with your Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Typing Admit Card 2019:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card !
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date for Punjab and Haryana High Court SSSC Clerk Examination 2019 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.