Punjab and Haryana High Court Society for centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts (SSSC) has released Admit Card for clerks posts in Subordinate Courts in Haryana. The Punjab and Haryana High Court SSSC Clerk exam is scheduled to be held on 10th November 2019 (Sunday) at various centers in Chandigarh, Punjab and Haryana.
The exam will consists of two parts. The Part A is objective type exam while the Part B is subjective type exam.
Candidates can check all the important information regarding Punjab and Haryana High Court exam pattern and Admit Card.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card: Steps to Download
For the Clerk Exam to be held on 10th November 2019 (Tomorrow), the Punjab and Haryana High Court Society for centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts has released the Admit Card. Candidates can download Admit Card from the link.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2019: Steps to Download
Candidates can download their Admit Card 2019 by following the steps given below:
- Click on the link given below.
- A new screen will appear for downloading the admit card
- Now enter your Registration Number and Password to access the Admit Card
- Click on the Sign in option to view your Admit card
- Your Admit card will be displayed on your screen
- Click the print/ download button to save the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Call Letter 2019 for your future reference.
- Candidates are advised to read all the important instruction given below.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card Link
Candidates can download their Punjab and Haryana High Court SSSC Clerk Admit card by clicking on the link provided below.
Download Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2019
Documents to carry with your Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2019:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card !
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date for Punjab and Haryana High Court SSSC Clerk Examination 2019 in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Pattern
The Punjab and Haryana High Court SSSC Clerk Exam consists of two parts. The exam pattern is explained in the table below.
|Part-A (OBJECTIVE TYPE)|
|General Knowledge 50 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 mark
|English Language 20 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 mark each.||20 Marks|
|For every wrong answer in Multiple Choice Questions, 0.25 mark will be deducted.|
|Part-B (SUBJECTIVE TYPE)|
|An Essay of 150 Words||10 Marks|
|A letter in English||05 Marks|
|Translation from Hindi to English||10 Marks|
ALL THE BEST !!
Candidates can check more Punjab and Haryana Government Jobs 2019-20.