PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021
PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021: Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) has started accepting online applicants for the post of Legal Clerk (Group C) on its official website @psssb.punjab.gov.in from 12th April 2021 onwards. The recruitment has been released to fill 160 vacancies for clerk posts. The online registration process for PSSSB Clerk Vacancy 2021 will be available till the 10th of May 2021. Here you can check the complete information about PSSSB Clerk 160 Posts Recruitment provided below.
PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021: Overview
|PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB)|
|Starting Date||12th April 2021|
|Closing Date||10th May 2021|
PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||09th April 2021|
|Online Registration Starts||12th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||10th May 2021|
|Last Date for fee payment||12th May 2021|
PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
The official PDF for the Recruitment of 160 Legal Clerk has been released by the Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board on its official website on 09th April 2021 against Advt no 03/2021. The direct link to download the notification pdf has been provided here. Read the complete details about the recruitment from the official notification.
PSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Economically Weaker Section E.W.S||14|
|SC (M & B)||15|
|SC (R & O)||16|
|ESM- SC (M & B)||03|
|ESM- SC (R & O)||02|
|Sports – General||05|
PSSSB Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Law Graduate from a recognized university or institution;
- Qualified in competitive test to be held by the recruiting authority; and Qualified a test in Punjabi and English typing to be held by the recruiting authority at the speed of thirty words per minute or at such speed as maybe 4 specified by the Punjab Government from time to time and other conditions apply as per the Punjab Civil Services (General and Common Conditions of Service) Rules, 1994, as amended from time to time.
- Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands-on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a Government recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001, certified OR Possess a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Government of India.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
- For GEN: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/BC/ EWS candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For Ex-Servicemen & Dependent: Rs. 200/-
- For Physical Handicapped: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Online
How to Apply For PSSSB Legal Clerk Vacancies?
- First, you have to open the Official website of Punjab SSB at revenue.punjab.gov.in
- On this Website, Click on Career\Recruitment Link.
- On this page, click on the Legal Clerk link
- On this page, You will get the Application Form, Fill the form, and follow the instruction given on the website.
- Upload Your Document, Photo, Signature Etc.
- Submit your Application form.
- Now, you have to pay your Application Fee and Save your Fee receipt for further use
- That’s it: Your application process is done. Download your application form for future reference.
Link To Apply For PSSSB Punjab Clerk
The link to apply online has been activated from 12th April 2021 to 10th May 2021. The last date to pay the online application fee has been scheduled for 29th April 2021. The interested candidates can apply from the direct link much before the last date.
PSSSB Clerk Selection Process
Selection will be done on the basis of an objective type written test. A minimum of 40% marks is required in order to qualify for the test.