PSPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
PSPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) is inviting applications from candidates for Apprenticeship Training who have completed ITI in Wireman/Electrician trade. Online applications have started from 24th November 2021. Interested candidates must submit their online applications before 15th December 2021. The candidates must bookmark this article for more details about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process etc.
PSPCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021 – Overview
PSPCL has released 600 vacancies for Lineman for Apprenticeship Training in Wireman/Electrician Trade. Online applications have started from 24th November 2021. The candidates who get shortlisted on the basis of merit will receive one year of Apprenticeship Training. Interested candidates can refer to the table below for details about PSPCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021:
|PSPCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)|
|Online Application Starts||24th November 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15th December 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Category||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Document Verification|
PSPCL Apprentice Recruitment Notification
The candidates who are applying for Apprenticeship Training must read all the details and instructions before filling the online application form. The recruitment notification is available on the official website and the candidates can download it from the link given below:
PSPCL Apprentice Vacancies
PSPCL has released a total of 600 vacancies for the Apprenticeship of Lineman under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961. The vacancy distribution table is as follows:
|PWD (Deaf Only)||24|
PSPCL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must ensure that they hold the eligibility conditions before applying for PSPCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021. The eligibility conditions are as follows:
- The main preference will be given to Punjab residents/domicile candidates. If not available, then the candidates from other candidates will be considered.
- The candidates who have already undergone Apprentice Training in PSPCL or any other organization are NOT eligible for this internship.
The candidate must have an ITI Certificate in Wireman/Electrician issued by NCVT/SCVT.
The age limit of candidates will be set as per the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time.
PSPCL Apprentice Recruitment Application Link
The online applications have already started from 24th November 2021. Interested candidates must submit their applications before 15th December 2021 to avoid the last-minute rush. The candidates can apply for PSPCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021 by clicking on the Registration link given below:
Steps to Apply Online for the PSPCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021
The candidates can apply online for the PSPCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021 by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website @pspcl.in or click on the registration link given above.
- The candidate has to enter his Name, Aadhaar No. and Mobile Number.
- Click on Send OTP. An OTP containing Registration No. will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and then click on Verify OTP.
- The application form will appear on the screen. Enter all the details carefully.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature as per the given format.
- Check all the details again and then click on Submit.
- To edit/print the application form, enter the Registration No. and Mobile no.
- Click on Send OTP. Enter the OTP and then click on Verify OTP.
- The candidate must download the application and take a printout for future reference.
PSPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the ITI Certificate during the process of document verification. The selected candidates will undergo Apprenticeship Training for one year.
PSPCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021 – FAQ’S
Q. How many vacancies are released by PSPCL?
Ans. PSPCL has released 600 vacancies for the Apprenticeship Training of the Lineman.
Q. What is the last date to apply for the PSPCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date to apply for the PSPCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021 is 15th December 2021.
Q. What is the selection process of the PSPCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks obtained in the ITI Certificate.
Q. How can I apply for the PSPCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Visit the official website or click on the Registration link provided in this article. Follow the steps as mentioned.