PSEB Master Cadre Teacher Admit Card 2021: Punjab Education Board has released the admit card for the written test to be conducted for the recruitment of Master Cadre Teacher posts on its official website @ssa.punjab.org on 15th June 2021. The candidates who have applied for 2392 Master Cadre Teacher vacancies can now download their admit card from the below link. The exam has been scheduled for 20th & 21st June 2021 as per the notice released on 31st May 2021. The candidates have to mandatorily carry the admit card along with other documents to the exam hall else their entry will be permitted.
Punjab Education Board Admit Card Link
The candidates who are going to appear in the written examination for 2392 Master Cadre Teacher vacancies can download their hall ticket from the direct link much before the exam date to avoid any last-minute rush. The written examination has been scheduled for 20th & 21st June 2021.
Steps to Download PSEB Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of Punjab Education Board @ssapunjab.org.
- On the home page, applicants can find the Recruitment link.
- Press on the Recruitments link and it will be directed to educationrecruitmentboard.com.
- Search for the PSEB Master Cadre Teacher Admit Card link.
- Press on the link and enter login details.
- SSA Punjab Master Cadre Teacher Admit Card will be displayed.
- Check the details present on Punjab Education Board Master Cadre Teacher Admit Card along with the exam date.
- Download and take a hard copy of the Admit Card for the exam.
Required Documents For PSEB Master Cadre Teacher Exam
The candidates have to carry the following documents mandatory to the exam hall along with the PSEB Admit Card 2021.
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card