PPSC Engineer Recruitment 2020: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSL) has released notification for recruitment of Sub Divisional Engineer 2020. The Online Application for PPSC Engineer Recruitment is active 31st July 2020. There are total 50 vacancies in PPSC. As per the official site of PPSC, interested and eligible candidates can apply online by clicking on the link below, after it is released on official website. The direct link is provided along with requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
PPSC Engineer Recruitment 2020
Candidates can also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link and Steps to Apply Online for PPSC Engineer Recruitment. Candidates can start applying for the online application form till 31st July 2020. The application form has to be submitted through online mode only. The last date to submit fee is 07th August 2020. Candidates are advised to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
Interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility for the PPSC Engineer Recruitment Online form and apply online using the given details. Read further to know more.
PPSC Engineer Recruitment: Overview
|Exam Name||PPSC Engineer Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Body||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Online Application Start Date||10th July 2020|
|Last Date||31st July 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||07th August 2020|
PPSC Engineer Recruitment: Vacancy Details
The category-wise vacancy distribution is given in the table.
|Ex-Serviceman/ LDESM, Punjab||03|
|Sports Persons, Punjab||01|
|Persons with Disability||03|
|Scheduled Castes Other, Punjab||05|
|Scheduled Caste Other,
|Balmiki Mazbhi Sikhs, Punjab||05|
|Balmiki Mazbhi Sikhs ESM/LDESM
|Backward Classes ESM/LDESM
|Economically Weaker Section, Punjab||05|
PPSC Engineer Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for Sub Divisional Engineer:
- Sub Divisional Engineers: Degree in Engineering in Civil or Mechanical from a recognized University or Institution. Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
Age Limit: (As on 01st January 2020)
- Minimum-18 Years
- Maximum- 37 Years
- Age Relaxation(upper Age Limit)- As per Punjab govt. rules.
PPSC Engineer Online Application Fee
The Online application fee for different categories of PPSC Engineer Application Fee:
|For SC/ST (All State) and BC of Punjab||₹1125/- (Rs.500 Application Fee + Rs.625 Examination Fee)|
|For Ex-Serviceman of Punjab State Only||₹500/- (Application Fee)|
|For all Other categories (including Lineal Decedent of Ex-serviceman, EWS, Punjab)||₹3000/- (Rs.500 Application Fee + Rs.2500 Examination Fee)|
|PWD Punjab State Only||₹1750/- (Rs.500 Application Fee + Rs.1250 Examination Fee)|
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Challan.
Prerequisites for PPSC Engineer Online form 2020:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
Steps to Apply Online for PPSC Engineer Recruitment
Follow the given steps to complete the application for PPSC Engineer Online form 2020
- As you click the given online apply link,
- Click on the Open Advertisement.
- Click on the first link of Apply for Sub Divisional Engineer.
- Fill all the important details in the form.
- Select the option whether you want to register with or without Aadhar Card.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Please ensure Payment has been made. The completion of the PPSC Engineer form requires the payment.
PPSC Engineer Recruitment Online Form 2020
Link for PPSC Engineer Online Application is provided below which is active till 31st July 2020:
PPSC Engineer Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of PPSC Engineer Application by post is not acceptable.
Important Information for PPSC Engineer 2020:
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for PPSC Engineer Recruitment.
- One must take care of the Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online test.
PPSC Engineer Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s
Q 1. What are the last date to apply for PPSC Engineer?
Ans. The last date to apply online for PPSC Engineer 2020 is 31st July 2020.
Q 2. For which posts PPSC Engineer notification is released?
Ans. PPSC Engineer notification was released for Sub Divisional Engineer.
Q 3. What is the application fee For PPSC Engineer Application Form?
Ans. The application fee is different for different categories for SC/ST/ BC of punjab is Rs. 1125/-, for ex-serviceman Rs. 500/-, for PwD of punjab is Rs. 1750/- and for other categories Rs. 3000/-.
Q 4. How can one apply for PPSC Engineer recruitment?
Ans. One can apply by using the direct link in the article or from official website.
Q 5. How many vacancies are there is PPSC Engineer recruitment?
Ans. There are 50 vacancies in PPSC Engineer Recruitment 2020.