PPSC Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2021
PPSC Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2021: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released a notification for the post of Sub Divisional Engineer & Junior Engineer on March 17, 2021, on its official website @ppsc.gov.in. A total of 162 vacancies have been notified for the Junior Engineer and Sub Divisional Engineer posts. The online application has been extended till 19th May 2021 as per the recent notice released by the commission. For more details, go through the article below.
PPSC Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission(PPSC)|
|Name of Post||Sub Divisional Engineer & Junior Engineer|
|Starting date of application||17th March 2021|
|Closing date of application|
|Last date of Fee submission|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
|Application process||Online Application|
PPSC Divisional Engineer Notification PDF
The PPSC had released a short notice for Sub Divisional Engineer & Junior Engineer posts on March 17, 2021. Download the PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer 2021 notification and check the details here.
PPSC Divisional Engineer Vacancy Details
|Advt No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|03||Jr Engineer (Electrical)||05||Diploma (Electrical Engg./ Technology)|
|04||Jr Engineer (Mechanical)||02||Diploma (Mech. Engg./ Technology)|
|05||Sub Divisional Engineer||50||Degree (Civil/ Mechanical Engg.)|
|06||Jr Engineer (Mechanical)||67||Diploma/ Degree/ PG (Mech. Engg.)|
|07||Jr Engineer (Mechanical)||13||Diploma (Mech. Engg.)|
|08||Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil)||25||Degree (Civil Engg.)|
PPSC Divisional Engineer Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should have passed Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard, Degree in Engineering (Civil or Mechanical) from a recognized University or Institution. For more details, check the official notification.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Extra Age Relaxation as per rules
As per the revised application structure, the category-wise application has been provided below.
- For SC/ ST of All States & BC of Punjab: Rs. 750/- (Application Fee + Exam Fee)
- For Ex-Servicemen of Punjab: Rs. 500/- (No Exam Fee)
- For All Others Categories: Rs. 1500/- (Application Fee + Exam Fee)
- For PWD, Punjab: Rs.500/- (No Exam Fee)
- Payment Mode: Through any Branch of State Bank of India Only
How to Apply for PPSC Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2021?
The candidates will have to apply online through the official website or through the direct link that is given below.
- As you click the given online apply link, click the “Registration” part.
- Select the option whether you want to register with or without Aadhar Card.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Apply Online Link For PPSC Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2021
The online link to apply for the PPSC Divisional Engineer & Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 is given below. Click below and apply online till 19th May 2021 as per the extended notice.
PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Application Form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.