PPSC ADO Result 2020: The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has declared the complete result for the post of Agriculture Development Officer (ADO) Post. The candidates who had appeared for the written test that was held on 8th March 2020 can check their results along with the Interview dates from the direct link that is given below.
PPSC has released the result of all the candidates whose documents were deficient enough as well before. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the PPSC ADO Interview that is scheduled on 13/07/2020, 14/07/2020, 16/07/2020 and 17/07/2020. Moreover, the candidates who will be appearing for the interview must wear masks and take necessary precautions due to the COVID 19 pandemic.
PPSC ADO Result 2020
|PPSC ADO Result 2020 |Interview Date|
|Name Of The Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Post Name||Agriculture Development Officer (ADO)|
|Number of Vacancies||141|
|Exam Date||8th March 2020|
|Written Test Result Date
|9th June 2020|
|PPSC ADO Interview Date||
PPSC ADO Interview Date
The venue for the interview will be the Office of Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala. The Reporting Time for the Candidates of PPSC ADO Interview shall be at 08.45 AM (Morning session) and 12.30 PM (Afternoon Session). Late Comers shall NOT be allowed to appear in the Interview.
PPSC ADO Result 2020
The following contains the PPSC Agriculture Development Officer Result 2020 as well as the Interview Date. Click below to download it.
Documents To Carry For PPSC ADO Interview
The Candidates MUST bring the following documents ( in ORIGINAL) on the day of interview:
1) Proof of Date of Birth: Certificate of Matriculation/Higher
2) Proof of having passed Punjabi of Matric or equivalent.
3) Required B.Sc (Agriculture) Degree and DMC Certificate.
4) Proof of Master’s Degree and DMC certificate( If possesses)
5) Duly filled Bio data sheet. The Performa of Bio-data sheet has been uploaded on Commission’s Website.
The candidates should send the duly filled Bio data sheet through email id: email@example.com two days before the date of interview. Manual Bio data sheet will not be collected by the PPSC.
Punjab PSC ADO Interview: Important Information
- Every candidate should wear the mask before entering the premises of the PPSC.
- All candidates are advised to avoid bringing any attendant with him/her keeping in view the emergency COVID 19 situation but in case the candidate requires any attendant he/she should have only one person