PPSC Admit Card 2020: PPSC has released a notification regarding the exam date and admit card release for PPSC Recruitment 2020 to hire candidates to fill 585 vacancies. Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) will be releasing the admit card on 27th November 2020. The candidates who have applied for the exam can download PPSC Principal Admit Card 2020 from the direct links given below in the article. The PPSC 2020 written exam has been scheduled for 6th December 2020.
PPSC Admit Card 2020: Highlights
|Organisation Name||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Post Name/Exam Name||Principal, Head Master & Other|
|Admit Card Released Date||27th November 2020|
|Written Exam Date||6th December 2020|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam|
Direct Link to download PPSC Admit Card 2020
The PPSC Admit Card 2020 will be released officially on 27th November 2020 for various posts. The candidates who have applied for this recruitment can download their admit card once the link is released by the authority. Below is the direct link to download admit card for PPSC 2020 Exam which will be available on 27th November 2020. Stay updated with us for more details about PPSC Admit Card 2020.
Direct Link to download PPSC Admit Card 2020 (Link will be active soon)
Steps to download PPSC Admit Card 2020
- Visit official website ppsc.gov.in on your browser or directly click on the above link.
- Search for ‘Punjab PSC Principal Admit Card’ notification and click on the link.
- Enter all your essential details i.e. roll number, registration number, DOB etc. correctly in the required boxes and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your admit card will appear on your screen, download the Principal, Head Master & Other Hall Ticket.
- Verify all your details on the call letter and take a print out of the hall ticket.
PPSC 2020 Exam Date
PPSC 2020 exam date has been scheduled for 6th December 2020 for various posts to recruit for total 585 vacancies out of which 173 vacancies are for Principal, 337 for Head Master/ Head Mistresses and 75 Block Primary Education Officer. The candidates should be well prepared for the Written exam. For more details, check PPSC 2020 Recruitment.
Details mentioned on PPSC Admit Card 2020
After downloading the Admit Card, the candidates are advised to double-check all the details on the Admit Cards to avoid future dispute. In case of any incorrect or error in the information, the students can contact the officials regarding the change in their Admit Cards.
- Name of the student
- Punjab Public Service exam type and date
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Time of the Exam
- Instructions to be followed for the Exam
- Digital Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
Documents to be carried to the exam hall
As the Punjab Public Service Commission Exams are conducted offline, the students need to carry the Admit Cards and other documents to the examination hall. The admit card is the most important document to carry to the exam hall otherwise you won’t be allowed to appear in the exam. The list of other important documents required are as follows
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- College ID/ Employee ID
- Driving License
- Any other ID proof issued by Gazetted Officer of the government
- Any other ID assigned or acknowledged by the State or Central Governments.
PPSC 2020 Official Notification
The official notice reads- “It is for the information of the candidates who had applied for the ibid posts that combined competitive written examination for recruitment to these posts shall be held on 06/12/2020 (Sunday) from 12.00 Noon to 2.00 PM in various centres at Patiala. Lists of provisionally eligible candidates will be uploaded on the website of the Commission in due course. 3. It is further informed that the Admit Cards for the examinations can be downloaded w.e.f. 27/11/2020 using the Registration Number and Password on the link DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD available on the website of the Commission http://ppsc.gov.in.”