Postal Recruitment J&K GDS 2020: India Post has released a recruitment notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak in Jammu and Kashmir. India Post has released a total of 442 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak Post for Jammu and Kashmir Circle.
The candidates need to be 10th pass in order to apply for the J&K GDS Recruitment 2020. The online applications have been started from 6 July 2020 and will end on 5 August 2020. Read this article on adda247.com/jobs to know about the eligibility criteria, vacancy details, salary and other details.
Postal Recruitment Jammu Kashmir 2020: Overview
|Name of Department||India Post Department|
|Number of Vacancies||442|
|Category||10th Pass Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||6th July 2020|
|Last Date To Apply Online||5th August 2020|
|Application Fee||Rs 100/-|
|Age Limit||18 years to 40 years|
Postal Recruitment Jammu Kashmir 2020: Vacancy
The vacancy for India Post Recruitment in Jammu And Kashmir Circle is given below:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
Postal Recruitment Jammu Kashmir: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates applying for the J&K GDS Recruitment shall be10th standard pass and must have studied local language and English in school.
- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 06.07.2020
- The Candidate passed the Xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Application Fee For India Post GDS Recruitment
The OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/-
Payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
How To Apply For JK Postal Circle Recruitment?
- Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through the online application link that is given below.
- The following basic details are to be filled to obtain the Registration Number:-
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
xii) Transgender certificate issued by District Magistrate
h. Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate.
- Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate.
Online Application Link For Postal Recruitment Jammu Kashmir 2020
Click below to apply online for JK Postal Circle Recruitment 2020.
JK Postal Circle GDS Recruitment: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates’ online submitted applications. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.