PGVCL Recruitment Notification 2020 is out @pgvcl.com for Junior Assistant post. Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL) is a Power Distribution Company of erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board invites application from graduates to recruit 881 Junior Assistant/Vidyut Sahayak. The candidates who wish to work in Gujarat Govt. Jobs can apply from the link given below. The following article provides you with the details on eligibility criteria, exam date(25th January 2020), how to apply, examination pattern and other necessary details.
Important Dates For PGVCL Recruitment Notification 2020
The following table covers all the important dates which are to be kept in mind by the interested aspirants who wish to work in PGVCL as a Junior Assistant/Vidyut Sahayak.
|PGVCL Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited|
|Position Name||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)|
|Starting date||26th December 2019|
|Closing Date||15th January 2020|
|Exam Date||25 January 2020 (Saturday)|
|Category||Gujarat Govt. Job|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
PGVCL Exam Date
A recent notice from the PGVCL organization has informed that the exam date for the appointment of Junior Assistant is 25th January 2020. Candidates who are preparing for the exam may now get alert for the upcoming date.
PGVCL Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
PGVCL examination is conducted by Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited. Click on the following link to download the official notification for PGVCL Recruitment 2020 to work as a Junior Assistant.
PGVCL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before the candidates apply for PGVCL Recruitment 2020, he/she must ensure that they fulfill the educational qualification and the age limit as prescribed by the examination conducting body. Below are the educational, qualification, Required skill and the age limit which a candidate has to fulfill to apply for the examination.
Full-time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with a minimum of 55% in the final year.
- The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
- For Unreserved Category: 30 years
- Age relaxation shall be given as per Govt. norms
PGVCL Junior Assistant/Vidyut Sahayak Salary
The appointed candidates in PGVCL Recruitment 2020 will be entitled salary as follows.
- Fixed Remuneration for 1st Year Rs. 17,500/-
- Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be as per rules.
Note: No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except the Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-332 dated 03 February 2003.
PGVCL Exam Pattern 2020
The following is the examination pattern for PGVCL Recruitment 2020. There will be five (5) sections in multiple-choice question paper having approximate weightage for each section. The candidates who qualify the written examination will have to appear for an interview.
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Language||20%|
|Section – III||Maths & General Science||15%|
|Section – IV||Analytic & Logical Reasoning||15%|
|Section – V||Computer knowledge||20%|
|Section – VI||Gujarati Language||20%|
Note: The exam will be conducted by On-line / Offline mode considering the number of eligible candidates registered On-line portal. There will be a negative marking of 1/4 for every wrong answer. The total marks would be 100.
PGVCL Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
The following are the steps to how to apply for PGVCL Recruitment 2020 are as follows:
- Go to the link mentioned below in this article.
- Click on “Register”
- A new page will appear to enter your mobile no. and email to register yourself.
- An OTP will be sent on your mobile no. and email.
- Click on “Register”.
- A Login Id and Password will be sent to your registered mobile no. and eamil id.
- Click on the Home button below that page.
- The next step will be to Login using the Login Id and Password and enter details.
- Fill up your credentials and “Upload Photo/Signature.”
- The last step will be to Pay Fees.
- After the successful payment of fees, your application will be registered.
Note: Your application will not be accepted unless you pay the fees.
PGVCL 2020 Application Fee For Online Application
|UR, SEBC & EWS candidates||Rs.500/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs.250/-|
Points To Note For PGVCL Junior Assistants/Vidyut Sahayak 2020
- Minimum 85% of representation in selection will be for local residents of Gujarat State as per GR dtd.31.03.95.
- The candidate shall have to submit the Domicile Certificate of being Resident of Gujarat State if he/she claims appointment under 85% quota.
- Submit your applications before the Closing Date.