PGIMER Result 2020 for Stenographer Posts Declared: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has declared the result for the posts of Stenographer @pgimer.edu.in.
All such candidates appeared for the Stenographer Posts exam can check their result available on this website or on the official website. The result has been released for the candidates who have qualified the skill test. A total of 17 candidates have been shortlisted to appear for the Document Verification (DV) scheduled to be held on 10th June 2020.
PGIMER Stenographer Result 2020
The written test for PGIMER Stenographer was held on 03.06.2019 and the Skill Test on 05.03.2020. All the candidates who had appeared for the skill test can check their result from the direct link that is given below.
|PGIMER Stenographer, Chandigarh Result 2020|
|Organization Name||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh|
|Name Of The Post||Stenographer|
|Written Test Date||03.06.2019|
|Written Result Date||26-11-19|
|Skill Test Date||05.03.2020|
|Advt. No.||PGI/RC/094/2018/6379 dated 11.12.2018|
Steps to Check PGIMER Stenographer Result
- Click on the direct link that is given below.
- As the PDF of the required Result opens, a list of selected candidates will appear
- Press Ctrl + F and check your name or roll number in the search bar
- If your roll number gets highlighted, you have qualified the PGIMER Stenographer Exam.
Link To Check PGIMER Stenographer, Chandigarh Result 2020
Click below to check the result for the PGIMER Stenographer Exam. The Skill Test Result was declared on 24.04.2020.
PGIMER Stenographer Document Verification
- The PGIMER Stenographer Result is Provisional and is subject to verification of the original documents, production of the requisite documents and fulfillment of requirements if any.
- The shortlisted caandidates are to appear before the Committee constituted for verification of original documents on 10.06.2020 at 10:30 AM in the Committee/Board Room, Kairon Block, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- However, this date may be extended further if the transport facilities currently lying suspended due to COVID-19 do not get restored.
Documents To Carry For DV For PGIMER Stenographer
1. Admit Card issued to him/her for written examination of the said post.
2. Original documents in support of the following essential qualifications:
1. Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
2. 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
3. Candidates who are working in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Body etc. must obtain and bring the “NOC” from present employer.
4. Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/OPH), if any.
5. Valid photo identity proof of the candidate i.e. Adhar Card, Voter Card, Driving Licence etc
6. Any other document if any, required from you vide the above said eligibility notice.
7. Any other documents which they have referred to in their application form.