PGIMER Recruitment Notification 2020: Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has released notice to extend the last date to apply for the recruitment where as the exam is postponed till further notice due to the lock down happen to contain the spread of COVID-19 corona virus. The PGIMER Recruitment 2020 is being done under Advertisement No. PGI/RC/017/2020/1377.
PGIMER Recruitment Notification 2020
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Residents (SR), Senior Medical Officers (SMO), Jr./Sr. Demonstrators in different specialties for a minimum period of 3 years. The online applications begin from 4th April 2020.
|PGIMER Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh|
|Post||Senior Residents, Senior Medical Officers, Jr./Sr. Demonstrators|
|Starting date||4th April 2020|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview|
|CBT Exam Date|
PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment: Important Dates
|Starting Date To Apply||4th April 2020|
|Last Date To Apply|
|Downloading of Admit Card||14th May 2020|
|CBT Exam Date||
|CBT Result Date (Tentative)||10th June 2020|
|Document Verification Date||19th June 2020|
|Date of Declaration of Final Result||27th June 2020|
PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment: Vacancy
The total no. of vacancies is 159. Check out the vacancy distribution as given below.
PGIMER Recruitment 2020 Post Wise Vacancy
|SR/023||Senior Resident, For PGIMER, Chandigarh||102|
|SMO/024||Senior Medical Officer, For PGIMER, Chandigarh||04|
|JSD/025||Junior/Senior Demonstrator (Post Code-) (For PGIMER, Chandigarh)||12|
|SR/023||Senior Resident, For AIIMS, Bathinda (Punjab)||14|
|JSD/025||Senior Demonstrator, For AIIMS, Bathinda (Punjab)||07|
|SR/023||Senior Resident, For AIIMS, Bilaspur (Himachal Pradesh)||13|
|JSD/025||Senior Demonstrator, For AIIMS, Bilaspur (Himachal Pradesh)||07|
PGIMER Senior Resident Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should be in possession of a medical qualification for each of the posts. However, depending upon the post they are applying for the candidates need to hold:
- MD/MS, M.Sc. Ph. D, MA in the subject concerned.
2. Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates must not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation will be given as per govt. norms.
Application Fee For PGIMER Recruitment 2020
|General/OBC/EWS||₹1500/- plus Transaction Charges|
|SC/ST||₹800/- plus Transaction Charges|
|Payment Mode||Online Mode|
How To Apply For PGIMER Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the PGIMER Recruitment 2020 Link.
- As the new page opens, Fill all the important details asked in the form.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents.
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Finally, make the required application fee payment.
- Click Submit button
Link To Apply For PGIMER Sr. Resident Recruitment
Click on the link given below to apply online for PGIMER Sr. Resident Recruitment 2020. The application portal will be open till 26th April 2020.
PGIMER Recruitment 2020: Exam Center
The CBT Written Test will be held in the following given examination centers.
|Centre Code||Name of City|
PGIMER Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Computer Based Test (CBT) on the basis of entries filled in by him/ her in ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. The candidates who are applying for the Medical Officer Post will be selected on the basis of two stages.
- Computer Based Test: 75 marks
- Interview: 25 marks
PGIMER Recruitment 2020: Exam Pattern
|Stage||Part||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Stage I||CBT Written Test||50||75||50 minutes|
PGIMER Recruitment 2020: Marking Scheme
- The CBT Test will consist of fifty (50) questions.
- All the questions will be objective in nature.
- The CBT Test will have 50 questions.
- The CBT Test will be of 75 marks.
- One and a half marks (1½) will be awarded for every correct answer.
- There will be negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- No marks will be deducted or added for an unattempted question.
PGIMER Recruitment 2020: Syllabus
The syllabus of written examination for the tenure posts of Senior Resident/Jr./Sr. Demonstrator/Senior Medical Officer will be as per the prescribed level of educational qualification/ professional course for the respective post and may also include such questions on topics as he/she has studied during the prescribed professional course/qualification.
For More Govt. Job Updates Click Below.
Check Latest Sarkari Result