PGIMER Result 2020: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) has released the Computer Based Test Result for PGIMER DEO/LDC 2020 on its official website. All such candidates appeared in the Document Verification for the DEO/LDC posts can check the Provisional List of the candidates available on the official website of PGIMER .i.e.- pgimer.edu.in.
PGIMER Result 2020
The selection has been done on the basis of the DV of those candidates who have been qualified / Shortlisted on the basis of the Computer Based Test held on 02.03.2020 & 16.03.2020. Candidates shortlisted for the above posts should note that the next stage of the recruitment process is Skill Test i.e. Typing Test on computer as per applicable Recruitment Rules. Those candidates who will not qualify the Skill Test will not be considered for selection.
|Name of Organisation||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh|
|Name of the Posts||LDC, Plaster Technician, Security Guard Grade-II, Junior Technician (Radiotherapy), Public Relation Officer, Principal (NINE)|
|No Of Vacancies||65|
|Advertisement No.||PGI/RC/011/2019/4536 dated 22.10.2019 &
PGI/RC/010/2019/3765 dated 07.09.2019
|Result Date||Released for DEO/LDC Posts|
Steps To Check PGIMER CBT Result 2020
- The result is declared in the PDF form.
- Click the link that is given below.
- A PDF will open.
- Candidate can use CTRL+ F to search the Roll no. from the Merit list.
- Your roll number will be highlighted if you are eligible for the next phase of selection.
- Save the result for future purposes.
Link To Check PGIMER DEO/LDC Result 2020
Here is the link given below to check the result for the post of
What After PGIMER DEO/LDC Result 2020?
- The shortlisted candidates will be selected for the next stage of the recruitment process is Skill Test i.e. Typing Test on computer as per applicable Recruitment Rules.
- Those candidates who will not qualify the Skill Test will not be considered for selection and they will not have any claim for selection irrespective of the marks obtained in the written examination. The date of Skill Test will be notified shortly.
- For any further query, candidate may contact Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), PGIMER, Chandigarh on telephone No. 0172-2755578-79 or visit personally the reception counter of Recruitment Cell on any working day between 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.