PGIMER Recruitment 2021
PGIMER Recruitment 2021: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) has invited online applications from the eligible persons for the recruitment of 73 vacancies of Senior Residents, Jr./ Sr. Demonstrators and Senior Medical Officer posts for PGIMER, Chandigarh. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER). The last date for accepting an online application for PGIMER Recruitment 2021 is 10th May 2021. The CBT exam is going to be held on 14th June 2021. For more details, check the below information provided in the article.
PGIMER Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organization||Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh|
|Posts||Sr Residents, Jr./ Sr. Demonstrators and Senior Medical Officer|
|Online Registration||19th April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||10th May 2021|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT)/ Departmental Interview & Assessment|
PGIMER Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Online Registration Starts||19th April 2021|
|Last Date of online registration||10th May 2021|
|Admit Card Availability||01st June 2021|
|Date of Computer Based Test||14th June 2021|
|CBT Result||19th June 2021 (Tentative)|
|Publishing Eligibility Notice for interview & assessment||22nd June 2021|
|Document Verification||25th June 2021|
|Final Result||28th June 2021|
PGIMER Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research announces 73 vacancies of Senior Residents, Jr./ Sr. Demonstrators and Senior Medical Officer posts for PGIMER, Chandigarh on its official website on 19th April 2021. The candidates who are interested in the vacancies released by PGIMER Chandigarh can download the notification from the below link.
PGIMER Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Jr./ Sr. Demonstrators||08|
|Senior Medical Officer||01|
PGIMER Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
|Name of Posts||Academic Qualification|
|Senior Resident||A Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (person possessing qualifications included in the Part-II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified. MD/MS in relevant Subject.|
|Junior/Senior Demonstrator||MD/MS (Medicine/Surgery).|
|Senior Medical Officer||Jr. Demonstrator: M.Sc. in the respective field with one year experience in the particular department.
Sr. Demonstrator: PhD in the subject concerned of an Indian University or its equivalent. PhD degree from a foreign.
- Age limit up to 45 years
- The upper age limit shall be determined as on the last date of submission of online applications
- Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted
- No age relaxation would be available to reserved category candidates applying for unreserved vacancies
- For all others including General/ OBC/EWS: Rs.1500 /- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
- SC/ST category: Rs. 800 /- plus Transaction Charges as applicable
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of a fee
Steps to Apply For PGIMER Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of PGIMER @ pgimer.edu.in or directly apply from the below link.
- The candidates must register themselves before they apply online
- Registered Users Click on `Applicant login’ to access the Application form with User ID and password received on your e-mail and mobile number
- Click on the ‘Go to Application Form’ button and please read the important instructions carefully
- Submit all your details in the given fields
- Candidates must make sure that they apply online before the closing date of 10th May 2021
PGIMER Online Application Link
The online application link for PGIMER Senior Residents and Senior Medical Officer posts will be active till 10th May 2021. The candidates eligible for the posts can apply directly from the below link.
PGIMER Senior Residents & SMO Selection Process
Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Computer Based Test (CBT) on the basis of entries filled in by him/ her in the Online Application Form.
PGIMER Recruitment 2021: Salary Structure
|Name of the Posts||Salary|
|Senior Resident and Senior Medical Officer||Level-11 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.67,700/- + NPA.|
|Sr. Demonstrator (Medical)||Level-11 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.67,700/- + NPA.|
|Sr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical)||Level-10 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.56,100/-.|
|Jr. Demonstrator (Medical)||Level-06 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.35,400/- + NPA.|
|Jr. Demonstrator (Non-Medical)||Level-06 in Pay Matrix with a minimum of Rs.35,400/-.|