PGCIL Trainee Recruitment 2021
PGCIL Trainee Recruitment 2021: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Diploma Trainee (Electrical) and Diploma Trainee (Civil) on its official website @powergrid.in for 35 vacancies. The eligible candidates can apply for the job posts by registering online on the official portal of Powergrid on or before 15th June 2021. Candidates can check the details related to the educational qualification, age limit, application fees, salary structure, and more in this post.
PGCIL Trainee Recruitment 2021: Overview
|PGCIL Trainee Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Posts||Diploma Trainee (Electrical) and Diploma Trainee (Civil)|
|No. of Posts||35|
|Notification Release Date||24th May 2021|
|Starting Date To Apply||24th May 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15th June 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
PGCIL Trainee Recruitment Notification 2021
Candidates who were waiting for the Trainee recruitment of PGCIL for the Diploma Trainee posts can now check the notification released on the official website on 24th May 2021. Candidates can click on the given link below to check the official recruitment notification.
PGCIL Trainee Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
PGCIL has released a recruitment notification for 35 vacancies of Diploma Trainee (Electrical) and Diploma Trainee (Civil) posts. The candidates can check the category-wise number of vacancies for the posts in the table given below.
|Name of Post||Category||No. of Post|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||UR||11|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||UR||02|
PGCIL Trainee Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Interested and eligible candidates can check and go through the table given below to know the eligibility criteria (Educational Qualification and Category-wise Age Limit) related to the job posts.
|Name of Post||Education|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Full-time regular 3 years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical) discipline.|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||3 years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC/ EWS/ ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates in Civil Engineering discipline.|
Age Limit (as on 15-06-2021)
|Name of Posts||Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||General/EWS||27 years|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||General/ST/EWS||27 years|
- Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC/ EWS category need to pay non-refundable fees of Rs. 300/-.
- SC/ST/PwD/Departmental candidates need not pay the Application Fee.
Steps to Apply For PGCIL Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Candidates can apply for the Diploma Trainee posts by visiting the official website @powergrid.in or by clicking on the direct link mentioned below on or before 15th June 2021.
- On the homepage, candidates need to click on the Careers section and then on the Job Opportunities.
- Click on the Openings and then on the Regional Openings and then click on the Northern Region-1, Delhi Recruitment.
- Then, click on the link- “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) in NR-I-2021”.
- Go through the instructions properly before applying.
- Fill in the correct mobile number, e-mail id, DOB, and all the details on the registration form.
- Pay the required application fees.
- After filling the registration form submit it and take the printout of the submitted application form.
Online Registration Link
The Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for 35 vacancies of Diploma Trainee posts from 24th May 2021 to 15th June 2021. The direct link to apply online is given below, interested and eligible candidates can use the link to apply for the posts.
PGCIL Trainee Recruitment Selection Process
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational performances and age limit.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Computer Based Test which will be comprised of Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test and Aptitude Test.
- The final selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and medical fitness test.
PGCIL Trainee Recruitment Salary Structure
Selected candidates will be offered a stipend of Rs. 27,500/- (per month).