Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released notification for recruitment of Assistant Engineer Trainee 2020. The Online Application for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Recruitment has been active from 20th January to 07th February 2020. There are total 110 vacancies in PGCIL. As per the official site of PGCIL i.e., www.powergridindia.com, interested and eligible candidates can apply online by clicking on the link below. The direct link is provided along with requirements of application form & steps to complete the form. Read further to know the details and link.
Powergrid Assistant Engineer Recruitment
Candidates can also check the Important Points, Prerequisites, Link and Steps to Apply Online for PGCIL Recruitment. Candidates can start applying for the online application now. The Application form has to be submitted through online mode only. The last date to apply online is 07th February 2020. Candidates are advised to fill the Online form before the last date to avoid last day website breakdown.
Interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility for the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Recruitment Online Form and Apply Online using the given details. Read further to know more.
Powergrid Assistant Engineer Overview
|Exam Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Online Application Start Date||20th January 2020|
|Last Date||07th February 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||07th February 2020|
|No of Vacancies||110|
Powergrid Assistant Engineer Vacancy Details
The category-wise vacancy distribution is given in the table.
Powergrid Assistant Engineer Eligibility Criteria
The following is the eligibility criteria for Powergrid Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020:
- Education Qualification:
For Electrical: Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical & Electronics/ Power Systems Engineer / Power Engineer (Electrical)
For Electronics: Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication/ Telecommunication Engineer
For Civil: Civil Engineer.
- Age Limit: (As on 31st December 2019)
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 28 Years
Age Relaxation(upper Age Limit):As per PGCIL Rules.
Powergrid Assistant Engineer Mode of Selection
The selection for Powergrid Assistant Engineer Recruitment will be made on the basis of:
- Document Verification
Powergrid Assistant Engineer Application Fee
- Gen/ OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ ExM: Nil
Note: Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Challan.
Prerequisites for Powergrid Assistant Engineer Online form:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof
Steps to Apply Online for Powergrid Assistant Engineer Recruitment
Follow the given steps to complete the application for Powergrid Assistant Engineer Online form 2020
- As you click the given online apply link.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Please ensure Payment has been made. The completion of the Powergrid Assistant Engineer Online form requires the payment.
Powergrid Assistant Engineer Recruitment: Link
Link for Powergrid Assistant Engineer Online Application is provided below which has been active from 20th January 2020
Powergrid Assistant Engineer Online Application Form 2020 stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of Powergrid Assistant Engineer Application by post is not acceptable
Important Information for Powergrid Assistant Engineer 2020:
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. The printed/ hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- All papers in the online examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates must check the Eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for Powergrid Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
- One must take care of the Online application’s start and end date.
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online test.
Powergrid Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020
Powergrid Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020 will be released tentatively in the month of April 2020 for the examination. Stay updated for the admit card download link.
Powergrid Assistant Engineer Result 2020
Powergrid Assistant Engineer Result will be released after the exam is conducted. The expected date of result release is not known right now 2020.
Candidates must stay updated with the website, sarkarijobs247.com/, for latest notifications about Powergrid Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019. A lot of notifications will be sent to the candidates through E-mail/SMS. Stay alert for the notifications.