PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Apprentice in Eastern Region Transmission System-1 in Bihar and Jharkhand. The recruitment is to be done to fill 69 vacancies in different trades. PGCIL is a Maharatna Company under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. Check Notification PDF, Important Dates, Apply Online Link, Steps to Applu Online, Stipend, Vacancies.
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Overview
|PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL)|
|Starting date||11th July 2020|
|Closing Date||10th August 2020|
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment Notification
The PGCIL will be recruiting over 69 candidates for the post of Graduate and Diploma Apprentice. The notification is released on 11th July 2020 on the PGCIL Official Website. The candidates will be able to apply offline from 11th July 2020 to 10th August 2020.
Download the notification PDF For PGCIL Apprentice Recruitmnet below:
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment: Vacancy
|Graduate (Electronics & Communications)||06|
|Executive (Human Resource)||05|
Eligibility Criteria For PGCIL Apprentice
- Candidates Have Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech Degree in Related Trade.
- Candidates Passed Class 10th with ITI in Related Trade Only for ITI Vacancy.
Age Limit: (As on 01 January 2020)
- Minimum: 18 Yrs.
- Maximum: 28 Yrs.
How To Apply For PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the direct link that is given below.
- Click on the ‘Click Here To Apply’ option that is given at the bottom.
- The candidates need to first register themselves if not registered for the discipline they are applying as per their educational qualifications.
- Next, enter your Enter BOAT\RDAT Registration ID’ to register yourself in the NATS portal.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- Finally, fill in your personal details.
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment Online Application Link
Click on the link that is given below to apply online for PGCIL Apprentice.
PGCIL Powergrid Apprentice Recruitment Stipend
- Graduate (Electrical), Graduate (Civil), Graduate (Electronics & Communications) and Executive (Human Resource) will receive a stipend of Rs. 15,000 per month.
- Diploma (Electrical), Diploma (Civil) and Assistant (HR) will receive a stipend of Rs 12,000 per month.
- ITI-Electrical will receive a stipend of Rs 11,000 per month.
Click on the link that is given below for adda247.com/jobs 2020.