PFRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020: Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) has released the exam date for Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) exam @pfrda.org.in. The PFRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card exam is scheduled to be held in November 2020. Candidates can refer to this article for PFRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card written exam date and admit card link 2020.
PFRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020
Check the details of PFRDA Assistant Manager 2020 exam in the table below.
|PFRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020|
|Organization Name||Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A)|
|Number Of Vacancies||5 Vacancies|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||October 2020|
|Exam Date||08th November 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
PFRDA Assistant Manager Exam Date
Here is a piece of good news for all the candidates who had applied for the PFRDA Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) recruitment. The PFRDA has announced the exam dates of PFRDA Assistant Manager written exam on its official website. The PFRDA is going to take the Assistant Manager Exam on 08th November 2020. The admit card for the exam is going to release 15 days before the exam, candidates can download the admit card from the link given below, once it is active on the official website.
Details Present on PFRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card
The PFRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card contains the below details, check all the details on the PFRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020.
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Registration Number
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Name of the Applicant’s Father
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Duration of the Online Test
- Name of the Conducting Authority
- Date & Time of the Test
- Category of the Contender
- Examination Centre Code
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Name of the Examination
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number
- Name of the Test Centre
- Venue to the Exam Centre
PFRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card: Steps to Download
- As you click the link for downloading, a new tab appears
- Enter the “Registration Number / Roll Number” and “D.O.B / Password”.
- Click Submit button after entering the details
- The Admit Card document will now open
- Use the Print or Download option to save the admit card.
PFRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card Link
The link of the PFRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below:
Note: The Admit Card link will active in October (Tentatively).
Documents to carry with Admit Card 2020:
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
- Education Qualification Certificates.
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card?
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address, and exam date on PFRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination.
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority before time.
- Carry Identity proof on the date of the exam with clear Signature and Photographs.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page for PFRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card and for all further information.
All The Best!!