PDCC Bank Recruitment 2021
PDCC Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification: Pune District Central Cooperative Bank (PDCC) has published a notification for recruitment to the 356 posts of Clerk on its website – pdccbank.co.in.
The PDCC bank has announced a total of 356 job openings. Candidates can learn more about the PDCC Clerk 2021 position, including the educational requirements, age restriction, salary, selection procedure, and application process.
PDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment Job Overview 2021
The following table gives the overview of the PDCC Bank Clerk exam that may be useful for the candidates who are interested in PDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021-
|PDCC Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Aug 16, 2021|
PDCC Bank Clerk Exam-Important Dates
The start and end dates of the PDCC Bank Recruitment 2021 are mentioned below-
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 07-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 16-08-2021
Age Limit For PDCC Bank Clerk
The applicant must be between the ages of 21 and 38 as of June 30, 2021. For reserved category applicants, the upper age limit would be relaxed in accordance with Maharashtra State or Bank Norms.
Educational Qualification For PDCC Bank Clerk
A legitimate graduation or post-graduation degree from a recognised and UGC-approved university is required.
Aside from that, the candidate must know how to use a computer. A minimum of 3 months of MSCIT or an equivalent computer course certificate is necessary.
PDCC Bank Clerk’s Exam -Application Fee
The application fee can be paid online through net banking, Credit Card, or ATM card.
- These charges are non-refundable so make sure you are eligible as per the PDCC Bank Clerk Bharti Notification 2021.
- For All Categories: ₹885
Selection Process For PDCC Bank Clerk
To apply for this job, the candidate must have completed the following Selection Process. Please check and verify your eligibility before applying for the job notice with Official Notification. The link to the notification is provided below.
- Online Examination
- Document Verification
Pune DCC Bank Jobs Notification 2021
PDCC Bank Clerk’s Salary
The expected monthly salary for the selected candidates will be ₹22,000 initially. There will be additional allowances as well.
How to Apply Online for PDCC Bank Clerks 2021?
Candidates can apply for PDCC Bank Clerk by following the below steps-
- Visit https://punedccbank.in to access the PDCC Bank Recruitment Portal.
- Select “New Registration” from the drop-down menu.
- Save the username and password you just created.
- Choose the post you wish to apply for and fill out the required fields.
- Give specifics about your education and work experience.
- Upload the candidate’s scanned photo, signature, and Aadhar card.
- Print your challan copy and go to the bank to pay the required exam fees.
- Fill up the challan information and attach a scanned copy of your payment challan.
- For future use, print the PDCC Bank Clerk Application Form receipt.
Official Link to Apply For PDCC Bank Clerk 2021
PDCC Bank Recruitment 2021: FAQ
Q.What is the Clerk Selection Process at the PDCC?
A.Selection will be based on an online exam and an interview.
Q.When is the deadline to apply online for the PDCC Bank Clerk position?
A.The deadline for completing and submitting an online application is August 16, 2021.
Q.When will the PDCC Bank Clerk Recruitment application process begin?
A.The online application process began on the 7th of August.