PBSSD Recruitment 2020: Paschim Banga Society for Skill Development (PBSSD) has invited application for the District Project Manager, Sub-Divisional Project Manager, Project Assistant cum Data Entry Operator, and Block Level Staff on a contractual basis @pbssd.gov.in. The Application form submission has started. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the recruitment in the prescribed format as given below. Check the details, Online Application Form, and other important details.
PBSSD Recruitment 2020
Check all the important updates which are to be kept in mind by the interested aspirants who wish to apply for PBSSD Block Level Staff Recruitment 2020.
|PBSSD Block Level Staff Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Paschim Banga Society for Skill Development (PBSSD)|
|Position Name||District Project Manager, Sub-Divisional Project Manager,
Project Assistant cum Data Entry Operator, and Block Level Staff
|Notification date||14th October 2020|
|Closing Date||13th November 2020|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
PBSSD Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Online Application Start||14th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||13th November 2020 05:00 p.m|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||13th November 2020|
|Form Receipt Last Date||13th November 2020|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
PBSSD Recruitment Vacancy Details
Candidates can check all the vacancies details in the table below:
|District Project Manager||02|
|Sub-Divisional Project Manager||02|
|Project Assistant cum DEOs||44|
|Block Level Staff||114|
PBSSD Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- District Project Manager: Must be a post-graduate and Should have a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Sub-Divisional Project Manager: Must be a post-graduate and Should have a minimum of 1 year of experience
- Project Assistant cum DEOs: Must be a graduate in Computer Application (BCA) / post-graduate in Computer Applications (MCA). Should have experience in working with Microsoft Office and should be well versed with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Block Level Staff: Graduate with a certificate in Computer Applications. Should have good written and verbal communication in Bengali/ local language
- Minimum: 23 years.
- Maximum: 44 years.
- Age Relaxation as per govt. norms.
How to Apply for PBSSD Recruitment?
Follow the given steps for PBSSD Block Level Staff Recruitment 2020
- Click the below link to Apply Online for PBSSD Recruitment.
- Register by creating a Username and Password.
- Go to the Login Page.
- Complete the application form by filling in all the details.
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details.
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates.
- Make payment and Submit.
- After completely submitting the online applications, the candidates can take a printout of the application.
- Save the Application form for future reference.
PBSSD Recruitment Online Application Link
Click on the link given below for the online application for PBSSD Block Level Staff Recruitment. The online application is live till 07th November 2020.
PBSSD Recruitment Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the PBSSD Recruitment Online Application Form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
Stay updated with the website to check the latest notifications of PBSSD Recruitment 2020.
PBSSD Recruitment 2020 Faq’s
Q 1. How many vacancies are there for PBSSD Recruitment 2020?
Ans. There are 163 vacancies in PBSSD Recruitment 2020.
Q 2. What is the last date for PBSSD Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The last date for the online application of the PBSSD Recruitment 2020 is 13th November 2020.