OUAT Recruitment 2021
OUAT Recruitment 2021: Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) has released an official notification inviting retired personnel who are below the age of 65 years for the post of Office Assistant, Lab Technician/Assistant, and other posts on a contractual basis at its official website @ouat.nic.in on 16th April 2021. A total of 42 vacancies has been announced through this recruitment drive. The interested candidates who fulfil the eligibility for OUAT Vacancies 2021 can send their duly filled application form to the official before 17th May 2021. For more details, check the information provided in the article below.
OUAT Recruitment 2021: Overview
|OUAT Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology|
|Starting date||16th April 2021|
|Closing Date||17th May 2021|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
OUAT Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Group D (Supporting Staff)||12|
OUAT Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Office Assistant: The candidate should be a Retired Section Officer/SeniorAssistant/Accountant/Suptd./ Typists to apply for office assistant posts.
- Other posts: The retired personnel should hold experience in the related field to apply for the vacancies.
The retired employees should not be beyond 65 years of age to apply for OUAT Office Assistant & Other posts.
How to Apply for OUAT Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of OUAT @ouat.nic.
- On the homepage, click on the careers at OUAT
- Click on the notification reading “Advertisement for the retired employees for post-retirement engagement”
- Download the notification and application form attached with the advertisement
- Go through the details and if eligible apply by sending the prescribed applications format on or before 17 May 2021 to the OUAT Office in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha.
OUAT Office Assistant & Other Posts Salary Structure
The consolidated remuneration to the contractual employees is as mentioned below
|Office Assistant||Rs. 10,500|
|Lab Technician/Assistant||Rs. 10,500|
|Group D (Supporting Staff)||Rs. 6,000|