OTET Result 2019, (Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test) is out @bseodisha.ac.in. Candidates who had appeared for the examination held on 5th August 2019 can now check their result through the given link. The result has been made on the basis of answer key and minimum qualifying marks. Check Result Link here.
OTET 2019 Result
OTET 2019 Result has been declared by the Odisha Board of Secondary Education on 21st November 2019. Given below are the steps and link to check Result. Follow the same for your convenience.
How to Check Your result?
- As you click the given link, a new tab opens
- In the opened tab, go to the credentials column and enter the given details:
Roll No and Password/DOB
- Enter Captcha & then Click Login Button
- A new document opens as you click the login button
- Check the displayed document and save it for future purpose.
Link to Check OTET Result 2019
Go to the given link for Checking OTET Result 2019:
Qualifying Marks for OTET Result 2019
Qualifying marks varies for each social category of the candidates:
- For General Category- 60% (90/150)
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Other Backward Class (OBC)/ Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC) – 50% (75/150)
Note to the Candidates:
- Please note that the last date to check your result is 5th December 2019.
- Candidates who attain marks more than or equal qualifying marks, will be considered for qualification
- By taking into consideration, the answer key was prepared, thus the result is made.
Correct Answer +1 Mark
Incorrect Answer and No Answer/Attempt – 0
Which means, there’s no negative marking
- Candidates qualifying OTET Exam will now be considered OTET Qualified. This is how they will be eligible to apply for teaching jobs in Odisha Schools. Please note this qualification is only an eligibility criteria and not gives the authenticity to get selected as a teacher. A school may or may not include an interview process along with the OTET Certification.
- As per a report,“Total 1,20,438 candidates had appeared for the exam, out of which, 71,970 appeared for Paper-1 while 48,468 appeared for Paper-2 of the examination to apply for the post of teachers in government schools.”
- A scorecard will also be released soon for the candidates, who had appeared in the exam.