OSSSC Nursing Officer Answer Key 2021: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released a provisional answer key on 10th February 2021 for the written test for the nursing officer exam which was conducted on 07th February 2021. The recruitment will be done for hiring 6432 Nursing Officer Posts. The candidates who have appeared in the written test can download the provisional answer key from the direct link below and raise their objection if any before 16th February 2021.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Answer Key 2021: Overview
|Conducting Body||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Recruitment||Nursing Officer Recruitment|
|Exam Level||State Govt Job|
|Exam Date||07th February 2021|
|Answer Key Release||10th February 2021|
|Last Date to Raise Objection||16th February 2021|
OSSSC Nursing Officer Answer Key 2021: Steps to Download
- Click on the direct link provided above or visit the official website @osssc.gov.in
- Visit the link ‘Examination Answer Keys’ in the ‘Applicant Menu’ by using their registered ID and Password.
- Enter your details in the login credentials.
- The candidates can download their OSSSC Nursing Officer Provisional Answer Key 2021.
- Download and take the print out of the admit card.
Direct Link to Download OSSSC Nursing Officer Provisional Answer Key 2021
OSSSC Nursing Officer Answer Key Link is given below. The candidates can download OSSSC Nursing Officer SET A, B, C and D Answer Key by logging with their registration number and password provided on the time of registration
OSSSC Nursing Officer Answer Key 2021: Last Date to Raise Objection
The candidates must check their question paper solution key and submit objection if have any, online through the official website. The objection for OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021 can be raised from 10th February 2021 to 16th February 2021 on the official website. The final answer key will be released after confirming any objection raised by the candidates.
Steps to Raise Objections
- Visit the official website of OSSSC
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on Applicant Menu
- Click on ‘File Objection for the published Answer Keys’