OSSC Recruitment 2020: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has re-released the recruitment notification for the post of Weaving Supervisor, Sub-Inspector of Excise, Superintendent, and Soil Conservation Extension Worker. Eligible candidates who are interested in the posts can apply for the post from 16 August to 15 September 2020 through the official website of OSSC i.e. ossc.gov.in/ or through the direct link that is given on this website.
OSSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
The vacancy details for the OSSC Recruitment for the post of Weaving Supervisor, Sub-Inspector of Excise, Superintendent and Soil Conservation Extension Worker are given below:
|Name of the post||No of vacancies|
|Sub-Inspector of Excise||34|
|Soil Conservation Extension Worker||201|
Important Dates For OSSC Recruitment 2020
Starting Date of Online Application: 16th August 2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 15th September 2020
OSSC Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF
The OSSC has re-released the online application for the various posts that has been mentioned on this site. The candidates can apply online through the link that is given on this or through the official site which is www.ossc.gov.in/- The OSSC Notification PDF is given below.
|Download OSSC Soil Conservation Notification PDF|
|Download OSSC SI Notification PDF|
|Download OSSC Weaving Supervisor Notification PDF|
|Download OSSC Superintendent Notification PDF|
Eligibility Criteria For Odisha SSC Recruitment 2020
- Weaving Supervisor – The candidate must have passed Diploma in Handloom Technology/ Textile Technology from IIHT or other recognized Institutions
- Superintendent – Degree in Fine Arts and Crafts
- Sub-Inspector of Excise – Degree in any discipline from any recognized University
- Soil Conservation Extension Worker – +2 Science or +2 vocational courses in Agriculture related subject
- Weaving Supervisor – 20 to 32 years
- Soil Conservation Extension Worker, SI, Superintendent – 21 to 32 years
Application Fee for OSSC Recruitment 2020
Candidates must pay the Examination Fees for Rs. 200/-. Fees can be deposited only through online mode
How to Apply for the OSSC Recruitment 2020?
- Click on the link that is given below to apply for the various posts in OSSC Recruitment 2020.
- Click on the link given below.
- You will be directed to the main page to apply.
- Read the instructions given there and check list the box at the bottom to proceed further.
- Enter your details to obtain a registration no.
- Then log in using the registration no. and date of birth.
- Complete the application procedure by filling out all the required details.
- After that Upload your Photo and signature and click on Continue.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Take a print out of the application form for further use.
Apply Online Link For OSSC Recruitment 2020
Here is the direct link to apply for the OSSC Recruitment for the post of Weaving Supervisor, Sub-Inspector of Excise, Superintendent, and Soil Conservation Extension Worker. Select the post as per your eligibility criteria to apply online.