OSSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2020 is out @ossc.gov.in. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the notification for recruitment for the post of Lab Assistant cum Store Keeper. OSSC has released a total of 294 Vacancies to fill up the post. The candidates who are interested to apply for the post of Laboratory Assistant cum Store Keeper can go through the following article for details on Eligibility Criteria, Link to Apply, How To Apply and other necessary details.
OSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Release of Online Application Form||31st December 2019|
|Last Date For Applying Online||30th January 2020, 11:55 pm|
|Date of Written Exam||To be notified later|
OSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Post||Laboratory Assistant cum Store Keeper|
|Conducting Body||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Age Limit||21 to 32 years|
|Education Qualification||The candidates must have possessed Bachelors’s Degree with honors in respective Practical Subjects from a recognized University.|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 16,880/- Per Month as per Odisha Grade B Posts|
|Application Fee||Rs 200/-|
OSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2020 Official Notification
Given below is the official notification link (PDF) to download OSSC Official Notification.
OSSC Lab Assistant 2020 Vacancy
- Physics: 60 Vacancy
- Chemistry: 68 Vacancy
- Botany: 62 Vacancy
- Zoology: 57 Vacancy
- Geology: 06 Vacancy
- Statistics: 05 Vacancy
- Anthropology: 05 Vacancy
- Geography: 05 Vacancy
- Education: 07 Vacancy
- Home Science: 08 Vacancy
- Psychology: 11 Vacancy
The given vacancy is a good opportunity for Odisha Govt Job seekers. Check more below.
OSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment: Eligibility
The following is the Eligibility of Lab Assistant cum Store Keeper Recruitment 2019-20
- Age Limit: (As on 01st January 2019)
Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years.
Age Relaxation will be as per Govt. of Odisha.
- Education Qualification:
The candidates must have possessed Bachelors’s Degree with honours in respective Practical Subjects from a recognized University. The candidate must have passed the examination on the closing date of the online application form. The applicant must have Odia as one of the subjects in the HSC or passed examination in Odia equivalent to M.E. standard or passed in Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class-VI! or passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by Education Department Govt. of Odisha on the date of the Application.
OSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2020 Salary
The appointment will be initially on a contractual basis carrying a consolidated pay of Rs.16,880/- per month(for 1st year) as per Odisha Group-B Posts Contractual Appointment Rules,2013.
OSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
How To Apply For OSSC Lab Assistant 2020?
- The Link To Apply Online has been provided below.
- There will be 2 links under the “Form Links” column for each advertisement. (i) For Registration. (ii) For registered user login.
- All the Candidates first need to complete the registration process before filling the Application Form. For Registration, the candidate needs to click the link “For Registration” present in the Form Link section.
- On clicking the link mentioned, he/she will be redirected to the Registration Form to enter details. and then click on the ‘I Agree’ box.
- On Submitting the registration form a unique Application Sequence No. will be generated and will be shown and sent to the candidate on his registered email id and mobile.
- After successful submission of the registration form “Go to Application Form” to complete your application by entering the necessary details.
- Upload the required documents, photograph, signature.
- Pay the required application fee wherever required.
- Preview your application form to check all the details once again and make corrections wherever necessary.
- Finally, Click On submit.
Link To Apply For OSSC Lab Assistant/Storekeeper
Click on the link given below to apply online for the post of Lab Asst cum storekeeper
Selection Process For OSSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Exam Pattern
The candidates will have to appear for two stages of examination as mentioned below.
- Main Written Exam(Technical Paper): This will be of 100 marks of Objective Type to be done in the OMR sheet.
- Certificate Verification
Note: There shall be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer in the Main written Exam.
OSSC Lab Assistant Syllabus for Physics
- Law of Motion,
Odisha SSC Lab Assistant Syllabus for Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Analytical Chemistry.
- General Chemistry.
OSSC Lab Assistant Mathematics Syllabus
- Shapes&Spatial Understanding.
- Solids around Us.
- Addition and Subtraction.
- Time etc.
OSSC Lab Assistant Syllabus Computer Science
- Computer Science.
- Computer Science & Engineering.
- Computer Engineering.
Odisha SSC Lab Assistant Electronics Syllabus
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Analog & Digital Electronics.
- Systems and communications.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurement.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Optical Instrumentation.
- Switching system and networks and Basic Electrical Engineering.
OSSC Lab Assistant Syllabus for Laboratory Assistant (Mechanical)
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Heat Engines.
- Theory of Machines.
- Manufacturing Technology.
- Automobile Engineering.
- Materials strength.
- Industrial Engineering and Management.
- Structural Engineering etc.
OSSC Syllabus for Lab Assistant (Electrical)
- Control Systems.
- Basics of Electrical Engineering.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Power Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Analog and Digital Circuits.
- The Utilization of Electrical Energy etc.
OSSC Lab Assistant Syllabus for Laboratory Asst (Aptitude)
- Operations Research & Linear Programming.
- Differential Geometry.
- Differential Equations.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Real Analysis.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
Important Points For OSSC Lab Assistant Exam 2020
- Candidates are to apply for the post before the last date i.e. 31st January 2020 as the system will be automatically disabled from 11.55 PM.
- Candidates must read the eligibility criteria before applying for the post given in the official notification in the link mentioned above.
Stay updated for further updates on OSSC Lab Assistant Exam 2020.