OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 is Out @ossc.gov.in. The (OSSC) recruitment notification under the Advt No. IIE-112/2019-4540/OSSC has been officially out on 21st December 2019. The number of vacancies declared is 125 for the post of Junior Assistant on a contractual basis. The recruitment drive is only for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) of Odisha.
Read the following article for educational qualification, no. of vacancy, selection process, and other details.
OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
An overview of OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019-20 has been tabulated below:
|Conducting Body||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Age Limit||21 years to 37 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs 8800/ per month for the 1st year|
OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
The following is the Eligibility of OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
1. Age Limit
- Must not be below 21 years and above 37 years of age as on 1.1.2019.
- The upper age is relaxable in Pwd/Ex-Servicemen and In-Service Contractual Employees.
2. Educational Qualification
- Must have passed +2 Arts/Science/Commerce or Intermediate from any Govt. recognized council/Institution with Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Must have passed Odia at least up to M.E. standard.
A main written examination followed by document verification will be the basis of the selection process. The final merit list will be prepared on the marks scored by the candidate in the written examination.
- A written examination, to be done in the OMR sheet.
- Basic Computer Skill Test
- Document Verification
OSSC Junior Assistant Vacancies
OSSC Junior Assistant Worker Salary
The pay scale of OSSC Junior Assistant is as per Odisha Group C & D posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013.
OSSC Junior Assistant Application Fee
Candidates are exempted from paying any application fee.
OSSC Junior Assistant Online Application Form 2019-20
- The Link, instructions, and requirements of OSSC Junior Assistant Online Application Form 2019-20 will be provided here.
- As per the advertisement notice, the online application has to be issued by the Commission, the notice of which will be issued shortly.
- It has also been clearly mentioned that candidates are to submit their application only through online mode.
- The Date of activation of the Apply Online link will be notified shortly, for which candidates should stay in touch.
Stay Connected with more updates on the OSSC Recruitment Exam!