OSSC JE Recruitment 2020: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has invited online applications for the post of Junior Engineer (JE) under advt. no. 2747/OSSC dated 29.08.2019. The total no. of vacacnies for OSSC JE is 260.
OSSC had published the recruitment notification for JE Post under Engineer in Chief (Water Resource) on 29 August 2019 for a total of 257 vacancies. Earlier the candidates had to apply from 30.08.2019 to 29.09.2019. Now, for 2020 the vacancies have been revised to 260 as per the requisition furnished by the Director of Fisheries, Odisha, Cuttack. The candidates can apply from 22nd June to 28th June 2020.
Note: The candidates who had applied earlier need not apply again.
OSSC JE Recruitment 2020: Overview
|OSSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Starting Date||22nd June 2020|
|Closing Date||28th June 2020|
|Category||Odisha Govt. Jobs|
OSSC Jr. Engineer Notification:
|OSSC Junior Engineer Notification 2019-20 (Old)|
|OSSC Junior Engineer Notification Corrigendum|
OSSC JE Recruitment 2020: Eligibility criteria
The candidates must have passed a diploma in civil engineering or equivalent and the age limit of the candidates must be between 21 years to 32 Years.
Note: The applicant must have Odia as one of the subjects in the HSC or passed examination in Odia equivalent to M.E. standard or passed in Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by Education Department Govt. of Odisha on the date of the Application.
Application Fee For OSSC Civil Junior Engineer Recruitment
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 200|
|SC/ ST and Persons With Disabilities (PWD)||Nil|
How to Apply For OSSC JE Recruitment?
- The Link To Apply Online has been provided below.
- There will be 2 links under the “Form Links” column for each advertisement. (i) For Registration. (ii) For registered user login.
- All the Candidates first need to complete the registration process before filling the Application Form. For Registration, the candidate needs to click the link “For Registration” present in the Form Link section.
- On clicking the link mentioned, he/she will be redirected to the Registration Form to enter details. and then click on the ‘I Agree’ box.
- On Submitting the registration form a unique Application Sequence No. will be generated and will be shown and sent to the candidate on his registered email id and mobile.
- After successful submission of the registration form “Go to Application Form” to complete your application by entering the necessary details.
- Upload the required documents, photograph, signature.
- Pay the required application fee wherever required.
- Preview your application form to check all the details once again and make corrections wherever necessary.
- Finally, Click On submit.
Apply Online For OSSC JE Recruitment
Click on the link given below to apply online for 260 Jr. Engineer Vacancy. The link will be active till 28th June 2020.
Selection Process For OSSC JE Recruitment
The Selection Process will be on the basis of the following stages:
- Written Test (objective type)
- Career Evaluation
- Certificate verification
There will not be an interview.
OSSC JE Recruitment: Exam Pattern
There will be a Online Objective Type Written Test consists of 100 Marks.
Questions will be asked form Diploma courses.
Total No. of questions in the written exam will be 100.
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks in the online exam.
Salary For OSSC Jr. Engineer
The appointed candidates will be on a contractual basis carrying a consolidated pay of Rs. 16,880/- per month (for 1st year). The service shall be guided by Odisha group B Posts, Contractual Appointment Rule, 2013.
OSSC JE 2020 Admit Card
The date, time, and venue for the OSSC JE Exam 2019-20 will be intimated to the candidates through email as well as will be made available on the official website of OSSC. The candidates must keep their User ID and Password carefully to download the hall ticket to appear for the OSSC Jr. Engineer Exam.