OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a notice for activation of online application for 161 vacancies of Combined Auditor post @ossc.gov.in. The candidates who are graduate can apply online for this job. The recruitment was released on 21st December 2019, the application link is active from 28th August 2020 to 28th September 2020.
The online application link is active to apply for the eligible candidates. Know the process to apply, eligibility criteria, application fee, and then apply online.
OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020
Check the important points of OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment in the table below.
|OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020|
|Name of the organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Total Number of Vacancy||161|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Application Start||28th August 2020|
|Closing Date od Application||28th September 2020|
OSSC Combined Auditor Vacancies
The total no. of vacancies for the post of Combined Auditor is 161.
|Station Officer (Fire Service)||02||04||–||07||13||–||–|
OSSC Combined Auditor: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should possess Any Degree & PGDCA.
- The candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 32 years.
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Application Fee For OSSC Combined Auditor Online Application
- General/EWS/OBC(Creamy Layer): Rs. 200/-
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Rs 0/-
- SC/ST: Rs 0/-
How To Apply For OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment?
Follow the given steps to complete the application for OSSC Combined Auditor Online form
- As you click the given online application link.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Please ensure payment has been made. The completion of the OSSC Combined Auditor Online form requires the payment.
Apply Online For OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment
The online application portal to apply for OSSC Combined Auditor is given below. Click below to apply online. The candidates note that the application is open between 28th August to 28th September 2020.
OSSC Combined Auditor Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form.
- Providing misleading information.
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee.
- Submission of OSSC Combined Auditor Application by post is not acceptable.
Stay updated for upcoming notifications on OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020.
OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment Faq’s
Q 1. When was the online application for OSSC Combined Auditor started?
Ans. The online application for OSSC Combined Auditor was started on 28th August 2020.
Q 2. For what post the online application is released by OSSC?
Ans. The Online application is for the combined auditor posts.
Q 3. How many vacancies are there for OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment?
Ans. There are a total of 161 vacancies for the OSSC Combined Auditor post.
Q 4. What is the last date of the OSSC Combined Auditor Online application?
Ans. The last date for OSSC Combined Auditor online form is 28th September 2020.