OSSC Recruitment 2019-20 for Combined Auditor post is released @ossc.gov.in. With respect to the advertisement no IIE-157/2019-4528/OSSC, the official notification declares 161 vacancies for Combined Auditor. Candidates who are interested in the recruitment may check the notification details and apply online. The direct links to download notification and online application form are provided. Read further to find out.
OSSC Recruitment Notification 2019-20
A brief from the Odisha Staff Selection Commission(OSSC) Recruitment Notification 2019-20 has been provided, which is followed by detailed information.
|Conducting Body||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Age Limit||21 to 32 years|
|Education Qualification||Bachelors’ Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or Law with PGDCA| Knowledge of Odia Language|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300- to 34,800|
OSSC Auditor Recruitment 2019-20 Eligibility
Eligibility of OSSC Auditor Recruitment 2019-20 requires Age Limit & Education Qualification
- Age Limit:
Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years as on 1st January 2019 with usual age relaxation for SC/ST/SEBC/Women/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and In-Service Contractual Employees
- Education Qualification:
A degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Law
A minimum qualification of PGDCA should also be there.
A candidate must have passed Odia at least up to M.E Standard
The examination process comprises a preliminary, main & certificate verification. Selection of the candidate will be done by preparing a merit list by taking into consideration the marks of main written exam and computer practical test.
OSSC Auditor Recruitment 2019-20 Vacancy
Under the recruitment of OSSC Auditor, a total of 161 vacancies have been released.
|Name of the office to which vacancy relates||Vacancy|
|Auditors under Director of Industries, Odisha, Cuttack||14|
|Auditors (Common Cadre of Auditors) under Finance Deptt, Odisha, Bhubaneswar||147|
OSSC Auditor Post Salary/ Remuneration
The appointment will be initially on contractual basis carrying a monthly remuneration of Rs 16,880/- (for 1st year) as per Odisha Group B posts (Contractual Appointment) Amendment Rules, 2017 and conditions of Service shall be guided by the said rules as well as Odisha Auditors Service (Method of Recruitment & Conditions of Service) Rules, 1987 and Amendment Rules, 2017.
OSSC Auditor Application Fee
Candidates other than PWD, SC, ST category will have to pay an examination fee of Rs 200/- through online mode.
OSSC Auditor Online Application Form 2019-20
- As per the advertisement notice, the online application has to be issued by the Commission, the notice of which will be issued shortly.
- The Link, instructions and requirements of OSSC Auditor Online Application Form will be provided here.
- It has also been mentioned that candidates must apply only through online mode.
- No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to the Commission. Candidates are required to upload relevant valid document/ certificates, visible scanned photo & scanned signature. They have to produce originals at the time of certificate verification.
- The Date of activation of the Apply Online link will be notified shortly, for which candidates should stay in touch.
- Stay Connected with more updates on OSSC Auditor Exam!