Ordnance Factory Board has released the Result for the post of Trade Apprentice. Candidates who had applied for the recruitment can check their result here. A total of 6060 vacancies were released for ITI and Non ITI Apprentice Posts. Candidates may get the direct link to check result PDF.
Ordnance Factory Board Apprentice Result
The result of Ordnance Factory Board Apprentice is available on the official website or click on the below link. Candidates can check the result PDF and steps to check the result of the Ordnance Factory Board Apprentice 2020 . Given below are the steps and PDF to check Result. Follow the same for your convenience.
How to Check Your result?
- Click the given link to check Ordnance Factory Board Apprentice Result 2020.
- As the PDF of the required Result opens, a list of selected candidates will appear
- Press Ctrl + F and check your “name or Apprentice portal regd. No or name” in the search bar
- If your roll number gets highlighted, you have qualified Ordnance Factory Board Apprentice Result 2020.
Ordnance Factory Board Apprentice Result 2020: Link
Candidates can check their result PDF by clicking on the link given below.
After Checking Ordnance Factory Board Apprentice Result
Candidates must prepare themselves for the next round after checking Ordnance Factory Board Apprentice Result.
Qualified candidates will now be appearing for the Document process as per the pattern of selection. An Document Verification holds importance in becoming a Apprentice. Thus, selected candidate should arrange their documents. Our advice will be to prepare well and be confident.
Points to Remember for Ordnance Board Factory Apprentice Result 2020
- There are certain documents need to be carried compulsorily by the candidates to the venue for document verification.
- Candidates must produce original documents of their qualification, experience certificates & caste certificates, during the verification process.
- They should also carry a self-attested copy of the same documents.
- Registered Email ID and Phone Numbers must be kept active for receiving any update.