OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021
OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission has announced 92 vacancies for the post of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer in Class II Group B of Odisha Soil Conservation Service under the Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment Department on its official website @opsc.gov.in on 06th April 2021. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Vacancies 2021 from the direct link below which will be active from 23rd April to 24th May 2021. For more information, go through the details mentioned in the article below.
OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021: Overview
|OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Soil Conservation Officer|
|Starting date||23rd April 2021|
|Registration Last Date||24th May 2021|
|Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||06th April 2021|
|Online Application Starts||23rd April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th May 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Registered Application||31st May 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Written Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon|
OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021: Notification
The candidates who have an interest in the recruitment for 92 Assistant Soil Conservation Officer posts for the Department of Agriculture & Farmers Empowerment, Govt. of Odisha can go through the notification pdf released by OPSC on its official website on 06th April 2021 against Advt No. 13/2020-21. A direct link to download the notification has been provided below.
OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
A total of 92 vacancies has been announced by Odisha Public Service Commission for the post of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer for the Department of Agriculture & Farmers Empowerment, Govt. of Odisha. Check the category-wise vacancy details in the below table.
OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must have possessed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture or Bachelor in Agricultural Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Forestry from any recognized university to be eligible to apply for the vacancies.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
The candidate must have attained the age of 21 Years and must not be above the age of 32 Years
Steps to Apply Online For OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of OPSC @opsc.gov.in or directly apply from the below link which will be active on 23rd April 2021.
- Read the Information in the Advertisement Carefully.
- Fill the Online OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021 Application Form.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- Submit the Online Application before the Last Date arrives.
The Candidates are required to pay the Application Fee of Rs.500/- and the candidates belong to the SC/ ST and persons with disability are exempted to pay the Application Fee.
Apply Online Link For OPSC Soil Conservation Officer
The online registration link for Medical Officer posts will be active from 23rd April 2021 to 2021 to 24th May 2021. The candidates interested in the post can apply from the direct link below if they meet the eligibility requirements once the link is active. The last date to submit the registered application form has been scheduled for 31st May 2021.
OPSC Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Application Form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Selection Process
The selection of the eligible candidates will be done through a written test and interview round.
- The written test will be comprised of 2 papers: Paper-I and Paper-II of 100 marks each.
- The questions will be of Multiple-Choice Pattern
- The time duration of each paper will be one and half hour.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for the interview round depending on the marks scored in the written exam.
- The total marks for the interview round- 25 marks.
- For the syllabus, check the detailed notification for which the link has been provided above.