OPSC Recruitment 2021
OPSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited application on 18th October 2021 for 160 Vacancies of Odisha Education Service Officers in Group B on their official website opsc.gov.in. Interested candidates can start their online application as the application link has been active from 12th November 2021 till 10th December 2021. Applicants should check the below article for more information on OPSC Recruitment 2021.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 – Overview
The Notification of OPSC Recruitment 2021 has been released on 18th October 2021 for 160 posts of Odisha Education Service Officers in Group B under School and Mass Edification Department in the state. Below table provides an overview of OPSC Recruitment 2021.
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post||Education Service Officer|
|No. of posts||160|
|Notification Date||18th October 2021|
|Start Date of Submission||12th November 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||10th December 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Examination
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
The notification for the vacancy of 160 Education Service Officer has released on 18th October 2021. Candidates who want to apply for the post should check the official notification first provided on official website. However, a direct link to download the official notification is provided below.
Download OPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
OPSC Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy
Total 160 vacancies are released by OPSC officials. Different category candidates is provided with different number of vacancies which are explained in the table below.
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
|Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||15|
OPSC Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021 must have minimum eligibility criteria. Educational qualification and age limit required for the post is explained below.
Educational Qualification for OPSC Recruitment 2021
Applicant should know the educational qualification required to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021 which are provided in the points below.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor in Arts or Science or Commerce with Master’s Degree ion Education with basic knowledge of Computer Application;
- Master’s Degree in Arts or Science or Commerce with Bachelor in Education with basic knowledge of Computer Application;
- Integrated B.A (Hons), B.Ed. Or B.Sc. (Hons), B.Ed. from a Regional College of Education with Master’s Degree in Arts/Science with basis knowledge in Computer Application.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
The candidate who wants to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021 should be minimum 21 years of age and maximum 32 years of age.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Link
Candidates who are interested in the job post of OPSC Recruitment 2021 can start applying as the online application has started from 12th November 2021. Online application can be done through official website or candidates can also click on the direct link provided below for ease access.
Click Here to Apply Online for OPSC Recruitment 2021 (Link Active)
Steps to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021
If any candidate wants to visit the official website to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021 then they can follow below steps.
Step 1: Visit official website.
Step 2: Click on Application option for Recruitment to the Post of Odisha Education Service Officers in Group B.
Step 3: Fill required information and submit application.
Step 4: Take a printout of the application for future reference.
Application Fee for OPSC Recruitment 2021
Candidates of different category has to pay different application fee which is provided below.
|SC/ST/ Person with disability||NIL|
OPSC Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
Every candidate has to go through the 2 stage selection process which is explained in the below points.
- Selection will be done on the basis of performance in Written Examination which will consists of three papers, one each of General English, General Knowledge and Education.
- Each paper will be of two hours duration and candidates are required to answer the papers in English unless otherwise directed.
- Candidates who will secure minimum qualifying marks in the written examination will be called to appear for Viva Voce for 150 marks
OPSC Recruitment 2021 -Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern for the Recruitment of Odisha Education Service Officer in Group B is provided below.
- General English – Full marks is 100 which includes 50 marks essay
- General Knowledge – Full marks is 100
- Education – Full marks is 150 (Philosophy of Education, Educational Psychology, and Educational administration and supervision)
OPSC Recruitment 2021 – FAQs
Q: When did the notification of OPSC Recruitment 2021 release?
Ans: Notification of OPSC Recruitment 2021 has released on 18th October 2021.
Q: When did the application for OPSC Recruitment 2021 started?
Ans: Start date of application is on 12th November 2021.
Q: How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021?
Ans: Steps to apply is explained above. However, candidate can also access the direct link provided in the above article to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021.
Q: How many vacancies are released on OPSC Recruitment 2021?
Ans: Total 160 vacancies are released on OPSC Recruitment 2021.