OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission has announced the exam date for Medical Officer Posts on its official website @opsc.gov.in on March 25, 2021. A total of 2452 vacancies have been announced through this recruitment notification. The CBRE date has been scheduled for April 25, 2021. Thousands of interested and eligible candidates had applied for recruitment through the online application process which was from February 26, 2021, to March 25, 2021. Bookmark this page for every latest update for the Medical officer Posts released by OPSC.
OPSC MO Recruitment 2021: Overview
|OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)|
|Starting date||February 26, 2021|
|Registration Last Date||March 25, 2021|
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Notification Pdf
The candidates who have an interest in the recruitment for 2452 Medical Officers in Odisha can go through the notification pdf released by OPSC on its official website. A direct link to download the notification has been provided below.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notice Release Date||February 19, 2021|
|Online Application Starts||February 26, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||March 25, 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Registered Application||April 06, 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Computer-Based Recruitment Exam Date||April 25, 2021|
OPSC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
A total of 2452 vacancies has been announced by Odisha Public Service Commission for the post of Medical Officer for Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under the Health and Family Welfare Department. Check the category-wise vacancy details in the below table.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should possess MBBS & Valid Registration Certificate Under Odisha Medical Registration Act 1961 to be eligible to apply for OPSC MO Recruitment 2021.
Age limit (as on 01/01/2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Yrs
- Maximum Age: 32 Yrs.
Steps to Apply Online For OPSC MO Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of OPSC @opsc.gov.in or directly apply from the below link.
- Read the Information in the Advertisement Carefully.
- Fill the Online OPSC Medical Officer Application Form.
- Submit the Online Application before the Last Date arrives.
The Candidates are required to pay the Application Fee of Rs.500/- and the candidates belong to the SC/ ST and persons with disability are exempted to pay the Application Fee.
Apply Online Link For OPSC MO Recruitment 2021
The online registration link for Medical Officer posts has been activated on February 26, 2021, and will be active till March 25, 2021. The candidates interested in the post can apply from the direct link below if they meet the eligibility requirements. The last date to submit the registered application form is April 06, 2021.
OPSC Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the OPSC Medical Officer Application Form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
OPSC Medical Officer Selection Process
The selection of the eligible candidates will be done through Computer Based Recruitment Examination and Career Making.
- Marks secured in 10th Class: 10%
- Marks secured in 12th Class: 10%
- Marks secured in MBBS examination: 10%
- The written examination will be of 200 marks with 200 Multiple Choice Questions
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- The syllabus of the exam will be based on the MCI Syllabus of MBBS
- The distribution of Marks has been tabulated below:
|9||Skin & VD||05|
|18||O & G||20|