Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the notification for Odisha Medical Officer Exam on 16th November 2019. The number of vacancies for OPSC Recruitment 2019 is 3278. Interested candidates may go through the details of the notification discussing eligibility, dates, online application. Read further to go through the Medical Officer Recruitment in Odisha.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
Good news of aspirants for Odisha Govt. Jobs Aspirants! OPSC has released 3278 vacancies for Medical Officer. These are good number of vacancies, candidates can start applying now for the given post from 16th November 2019. Check important exam dates and other details.
|Name of the Board||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|OPSC Odisha Medical Officer||Download Official PDF|
|Online Application Start Date||16th November 2019|
|Online Application Last Date||05th December 2019|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Age Limit||21 to 32 Years|
|Application Fee||Rs 500/-|
Important Dates of OPSC Recruitment 2019
|Odisha Medical Officer Online Application form Start Date||13th November 2019|
|Odisha Medical Officer Online Application form Last Date||10th December 2019|
|Odisha Medical Officer Online Application Fee Last Date||10th December 2019|
|Exam Date||22nd December 2019|
Categories-Wise Medical Officer Vacancy Details
There is total of 3278 Vacancies for Medical Officer in Odisha Medical Officer Recruitment 2019.
OPSC Medical Officer Eligibility
- Age Limit: 21 to 32 years (As on 01.01.2020)
- Education Qualifications: MBBS or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India and candidates must have valid Registration Certificate.
OPSC Medical Officer Application Fee
The Application Fee for the given post is Rs 500/- for General and OBC candidates and for SC/ST/PwD the Application Fee is exempted.
The process of selection involves:
- Preliminary Examination, (Objective Type Examination)
- Mains Examination.
- Personality Test or Interview.
A rank list will be prepared on the basis of cumulative marks obtained in writing and interview. Then the candidates will be allocated to the Association. The basis of allocation would be Governmental Reservation, Ethnic Cycle System and Priority Option
Link of OPSC Medical Officer Application
Candidates can Apply for OPSC Medical Officer using the link given below:
Steps to Apply Online OPSC for Medical Officer
- Click on the given link.
- As the link opens, read the given instructions and then press, “Read and continue”
- Fill the registration form by clicking “Proceed to Apply online”
- Fill the credentials for Personal details, qualification and contact details.
- Then go to the Login page and enter the OPSC Medical Officer registration number and password
- Enter the rest of the credentials and Make Payment as per your category
- Finally, submit the form after verifying the details and Clicking Submit
- Take the print out / save the application form and fee acknowledgment receipt
Important Points to Remember for Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
The notification is released for 3278 vacancies in Medical Department. Candidates should note the start date (16th November 2019) and the last date (05th December 2019) of the Application form. Interested candidates, eligible for the post may apply. Please note:
- Candidates should verify the details entered before clicking Submit
- Only exempted candidates will not pay the Application fee
- It is instructed to the candidates to keep their scanned copy of the required documents in the admissible size as prescribed in the advertisement
OPSC Medical Officer Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the Medical Officer Online form,
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of OPSC Medical Officer Application by post
Candidates are requested to stay connected for more updates on Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment for Medical Officer 2019.