OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021
OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission has started accepting online applications for the post of Post Graduate teacher posts on its official website @opsc.gov.in from 24th March 2021 onwards. A total of 139 vacancies have been announced through this recruitment notification. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment through the online application process on or before 23rd April 2021. The direct link to apply online has been provided here. Bookmark this page for every latest update for the Post Graduate Teacher Posts released by OPSC.
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021: Overview
|OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher (Science Stream in Group B)|
|Advt No.||12 of 2020-21|
|Starting date||24th March 2021|
|Closing Dates||23rd April 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test- Interview|
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||10th March 2021|
|Online Registration Start||24th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd April 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Registered Application||30th April 2021|
|Written Exam||To Be Notified Soon|
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021: Notification PDF
The candidates who have an interest in the recruitment for 139 Post Graduate Teacher posts in Odisha can go through the notification pdf released by OPSC on its official website. The direct link to download the notification has been provided below
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
A total of 139 vacancies have been released for Science Stream in Group B of State Service for Higher Secondary Schools functioning under ST & SC Development Department. The subject-wise and category-wise vacancies have been tabulated below:
|SNo||Science Stream Subject||Category-wise Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must hold a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University with at least 50 % marks in aggregate, or
- Must have possessed two years integrated Post-Graduate M.Sc. Course Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned in subject with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate.
- The candidate must have a B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent to B.Ed from a recognized University.
- You can check the short notification for details of the educational qualification of the post.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
The candidate must have achieved the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years.
Steps to Apply Online For OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of OPSC @opsc.gov.in or directly apply from the below link which will be active on 24th March 2021.
- Check in the What’s News and Download the OPSC Postgraduate Teacher 12 of 2020-21 Advertisement PDF.
- Read the Information in the Advertisement Carefully.
- Fill the Online OPSC Postgraduate Teacher Application Form.
- Submit the Online Application before the Last Date arrives.
The Candidates are required to pay the Application Fee of Rs.500/- and the candidates belongs to the SC/ ST and persons with disability are exempted to pay the Application Fee.
Online Application Link For OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021
The online application for OPSC Postgraduate Teacher posts has started on 24th March 2021 and will be active till 23rd April 2021. The candidates interested in the post can apply from the direct link below if they meet the eligibility requirements much before the last date.
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection process will be done through two stages:
- Written Examination
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Written Exam Pattern
The written examination will be consist of 150 marks with 150 questions to be completed within 3 hours duration. The paper is distributed in Paper-I and Paper-II
Paper-I: Objective type consisting of 50 marks with 50 multiple-choice questions to be completed.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Paper-II: This paper will be of concerned subject consist of 100 marks with 100 questions covering the syllabus prescribed for PG Degree in the concerned subject.