OPSC OJS Admit Card 2020: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued the Admit Card for the OPSC OJS Mains Exam 2020 on its official website on 27th October 2020. The OPSC OJS recruitment 2020 has been conducted for hiring the eligible candidates for the post of Civil Judge to fill up 51 vacancies. The candidates who qualify Prelims exam are eligible for Mains exam which has been scheduled from 3rd November 2020 to 6th November 2020. The candidates are advised to download their admit card beforehand to avoid the last-minute rush. Click on the direct link to download OPSC Civil Judge Admit Card given in the below article and download your admit card by logging in with your Registration number and Date of Birth.
OPSC OJS Admit Card 2020: Overview
|Odisha Judicial Service Exam Admit Card 2020|
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Exam Name||Odisha Judicial Service Examination (OJS Exam)|
|Total Vacancies||51 Posts|
|Exam Date||3rd November to 6th November 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||27th October 2020|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
OPSC OJS Admit Card 2020 (Mains): Direct Link
Applicants who have qualified OPSC Civil Judge Prelims exam and are eligible to appear in the Mains Exam can now download the OPSC OJS Hall Ticket 2020 on the official website or from the below-provided link. The candidates who are going to appear in the Mains exam can download the OPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2020 from here.
How to Download: Download the OPSC OJS Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official website i.e. @opsc.gov.in.
- Go to the What’s New available on the Home page of the website.
- Click on the link Download Admission Certificate etc. for OJS Main Written Examination-2019(Advt. No. 12 of 2019-20) available on the home page.
- You will have to provide your login credentials on the page.
- You are advised to take Print Out of the Admit Card for future reference.
OPSC OJS Mains Exam Dates 2020
As per the notification released the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is going to conduct the Odisha Judicial Service Mains Exam from 03rd November 2020 onwards. The examination for the Compulsory Papers has been scheduled for 03rd November 2020 whereas the exam for Optional Paper will be conducted on 04th, 05th, and 06th November 2020. Do not forget to take your admit card along with a valid ID proof to the exam hall.
Information on OPSC OJS Admit Card 2020
It is necessary to check the below-given details present on the OPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2020.
- Applicant Roll Number
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Test Centre Address
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Applicant Photograph
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Signature of candidate
- Signature of exam counsellor
Documents to be carried to the Examination Hall for Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2020
Here are the important documents that need to carry any one of the original id proofs to proceed with the Odisha Judicial Service Examination 2020.
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- Permanent Driving License
- Voter Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- People’s Representative along with a photograph