OPSC Ayurvedic & Homoeopathic MO Recruitment 2021
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission has released notification for Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic Medical Officer posts in the Group B Rank of the State under Health & Family Welfare Department on its official website @opsc.gov.in on 29th April 2021. A total of 356 vacancies have been announced out of which 170 are for Ayurvedic MO and 186 for Homoeopathic MO. The online application process will be active on 15th May 2021 for Ayurvedic and 21st May 2021 for Homoeopathic. Bookmark this page for every latest update for the Medical officer Posts released by OPSC.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021: Overview
|OPSC Ayurvedic & Homoeopathic MO Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Medical Officer (Ayurvedic & Homoeopathic)|
|Starting date||Ayurvedic: 15th May 2021
Homoeopathic: 21st May 2021
|Registration Last Date||Ayurvedic: 18th June 2021
Homoeopathic: 22nd June 2021
|Selection Process||Written Test & Career Making|
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Events||Ayurvedic MO||Homoeopathic MO|
|Notification Release Date||29th April 2021||29th April 2021|
|Online Application Starts||15th May 2021||21st May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18th June 2021||22nd June 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Registered Application||25th June 2021||29th June 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Notified Soon||To Be Notified Soon|
|Written Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon||To Be Notified Soon|
OPSC Ayurvedic & Homoeopathic MO Notification
The candidates who have an interest in the recruitment for 356 Ayurvedic & Homoeopathic Medical Officers in Odisha can go through the notification pdf released by Odisha Public Service Commission on its official website @opsc.gov.in on 29th April 2021. The link to download notification for both the post has been attached below.
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Vacancy 2021
|Category||No. of Posts|
|UR||100 (30-w) Posts|
|SC||14 (04-w) Posts|
|ST||56 (17-w) Posts|
|Total||170 (51-w) Posts|
OPSC Homoeopathic Medical Officer Vacancy 2021
|Category||No. of Posts|
|UR||87 (26-w) Posts|
|SEBC||06 (02-w) Posts|
|SC||08 (02-w) Posts|
|ST||85 (26-w) Posts|
|Total||186 (56-w) Posts|
OPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria
Ayurvedic Medical Officer Posts: A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S) or any equivalent degree from a recognised University or Institution. The candidate must be registered with the Odisha State Council of Ayurvedic Medicine.
Homoeopathic Medical Officer Posts: A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S) or any equivalent degree from a recognised University or Institution. The candidate must be registered with the Odisha State Council of Homeopathic Medicines.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Upper age relaxation for SC/ST/SEBC/Women/Ex-Serviceman: 05 years
- Upper age relaxation for PWD: 10 years
- Upper age relaxation for PWD (SC/ST/SEBC): 15 years
The Candidates are required to pay the Application Fee of Rs.500/- and the candidates belong to the SC/ ST and persons with disability are exempted to pay the Application Fee.
Steps to Apply For OPSC Medical Officer Posts
- Visit the official website of OPSC @opsc.gov.in or directly apply from the below link once active.
- Click on the button “Instruction to apply Online” appearing on the right corner.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Then click on Apply Online or log in
- Fill the Online OPSC Medical Officer Application Form.
- Submit the Online Application before the Last Date arrives.
Online Application Link
The online registration link for Medical Officer posts has been active for Ayurvedic MO posts on 15th May 2021 and will be made available from 21st May for Homoeopathic respectively. The candidates interested in the post can apply from the direct link below once the links are active at the official website. Stay tuned, we will notify you once the link is active
Link to Apply For Homoeopathic MO Posts (will be active on 21st May 2021)
OPSC Application Form stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the OPSC Medical Officer Application Form.
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
OPSC Medical Officer Selection Process
The selection of the eligible candidates will be done through Written Examination and Career Making.
Career Making- 30%
- Marks secured in 10th Class: 10%
- Marks secured in 12th Class: 10%
- Marks secured in BHMS/BAMS examination: 10%
Written Examination- 70%
- The written examination will be of two papers carrying 100 marks each
- There will be 100 multiple-choice questions in each paper.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours (1.5 hours for each paper)
- There will be no negative marking
- Qualifying marks: UR & SEBC- 50%, PH- 45%, SC/ST- 40%
- The distribution of Marks has been tabulated below:
Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam Pattern
Homoeopathic Medical Officer Exam Pattern
OPSC Medical Officer Salary Structure
|Post Name||Salary Structure|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer||Rs. 44900 per month|
|Homoeopathic Medical Officer||Rs. 44900 per month|