OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020: The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates as Insurance Medical Officer and Specialist posts. The notification was released on 26th June. Candidates need to fill the online application form for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020. The online application is going to end on 30th July 2020. Check eligibility criteria, vacancy, steps to apply online, important points.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment: Overview
|OPSC Medical Officer||Details|
|Name of Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Insurance Medical Officer and Specialist|
|Application Start date||30th June 2020|
|Application Last date||30th July 2020|
|Advt. No.||02 of 2020-21|
|OPSC Medical Officer Notification PDF||Download|
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment: Vacancy
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment: Eligibility
- MBBS Degree or equivalent from a MCI recognised University/Institute.
- Must have a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Regulation Rules 1965
Check the Age Limit of OPSC Medical Officer recruitment below.
- Minimum: 21 Yrs
- Maximum: 32 Yrs.
How To Apply For OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment?
Candidates must go through these instruction before filling OPSC Medical Officer Online Application 2020.
- Click on the link for registration mentioned below and you will be redirected to the official link directly.
- Enter all the details which are asked in the online application form.
- Your registration number will appear on the screen and will be sent on E-mail.
- Now login on the next link given below and fill your personal details.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and Intermediate certificate and birth/10th certificate.
- Before submitting the form, preview your details.
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. The application fee is acceptable in online and offline modes.
- Pay your fee through Debit/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ E-Challan.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Your OPSC Medical Officer Application process is completed and you can take print out of the application form for further use.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Online Application
Candidates can use the link given below to register for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020.