OPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2020: The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a notice to postpone the 08th December exam due to “Bharat Bandh” called by some groups. The mains admit card was released on the official website @opsc.gov.in The 08th December 2020 Main’s examination (G.S-I and II) for the Posts of Civil Service Exams will be held on 02nd January 2021. The admit card has been released by the officials for the Mains Exam. The candidates are advised to bookmark this page for the latest update on the OPSC Civil Service exam 2020. Download OPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2020.
OPSC Civil Service Mains Admit Card 2020: Overview
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Various posts in Civil Service|
|Exam||OPSC Civil Service Mains Examination 2019|
|Exam Date||07-31 December 2020 & 02nd January 2021|
OPSC Civil Service Mains Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card for The Mains Written Examination for Recruitment to the Posts of Civil Service (Advt No. 11 of 2019-20) is released on its official website. The candidates who qualified preliminary exam should download their admit card from the direct link mentioned below. The admit card has been released on 30th November 2020. Stay updated with us for the latest news regarding OPSC Civil Service Mains Admit Card 2020.
Steps to Download OPSC Civil Service Mains Admit Card 2020
- Log in to the OPSC website opsc.gov.in. or directly click on the above link.
- Click on the notification reading- ‘OPSC Civil Service Mains Admit Card (Civil) (Advt. No. 11 of 2019-20) (Mains)
- A new login page will appear on the screen
- Fill in all essential details i.e. roll number, registration number, DOB, etc. correctly.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now download your OPSC Civil Service Mains Exam Hall Ticket and verify the details mentioned on it.
Odisha Civil Services Mains Exam Date 2020
The OPSC Odisha Civil Service 2020 Mains Exam was earlier scheduled to be held in September 2020 which was postponed due to the present situation of COVID-19. The commission has now released a notice regarding the schedule of the OPSC Odisha Civil Service 2020 Mains Exam. The OPSC Civil Service Mains Exam 2020 has been scheduled for 7th December to 31 December 2020 and 02nd January 2021. The time for the OCS Mains Exam will be notified to the candidates.
OPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern
- OPSC Odisha Civil Service Mains Exam shall consist of 5 papers (compulsory papers) and 4 papers (optional papers) out of which 2 subjects to be selected by the candidate as optional subjects and each paper shall be of three hours.
- Each question will be of matriculation standard and shall be qualifying in nature.
- Those who will qualify in OPSC Odisha Civil Service 2020 Mains Exam will be called for a personality test/interview for the selection of 153 vacancies.
|Paper||Name of Paper||Total Duration||Total Marks|
|Paper I||Odia Language||3 Hours||300|
|Paper III||English Essay||3 Hours||200|
|Paper IV||General Studies I||3 Hours||300|
|Paper V||General Studies II||3 Hours||300|
|Paper VI||Optional Paper I-A||3 Hours||300|
|Paper VII||Optional Paper I-B||3 Hours||300|
|Paper VIII||Optional Paper II-A||3 Hours||300|
|Paper IX||Optional Paper II-B||3 Hours||300|