OPSC ALO Admit Card 2020: The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) released the admit card for the post of Assistant Law Officer (ALO) @opsc.gov.in. The Written Exam for the Posts of Asst. Law Officer (Advt. No. 07 of 2019-20) will be conducted from 13 to 16 October 2020. Download the OPSC ALO Admit Card from the link given below.
OPSC ALO Admit Card 2020
The commission has released the admit card of ALO written exam. The commission is going to take the exam on 13th to 16th October 2020. The admit card is an important document, which each candidate needs to carry to the examination center. Candidates must check the steps to download the admit card, details present on the admit card, COVID-19 instructions, and other information in the article.
Steps To Download OPSC ALO Admit Card 2020
Download the OPSC ALO Admit Card 2020 with the simple steps mentioned below and follow the instructions to download the admit card.
- Candidates have to log on to the OPSC website opsc.gov.in.
- Search for the ‘OPSC ALO Admit Card’ link and click on it.
- Fill up the essential details i.e. roll number, registration number, DOB, etc. correctly in the required sections and submit your details
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Download your OPSC ALO Admit Card 2020 Hall Ticket and get it print out.
OPSC ALO Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card for OPSC ALO is released on the official website. The link to download the admit card for OPSC ALO Exam is given below
Details on OPSC ALO Admit Card 2020
Candidates must check the following mentioned details on the admit card carefully:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the organization
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Timings of the exam
- Date of the exam
- Exam center address
- Important instructions
What to Carry on OPSC ALO Exam Day?
The candidates must carry the following things to the examination hall:
- One hard copy of the downloaded OPSC ALO Admit Card.
- An identity proof as per the application form.
- A black ballpoint pen only.
- Additional 2 passport size photographs, similar to those used in the application form.
Covid-19 Related Instructions
- It will be mandatory for every candidate to maintain social distancing and personal hygiene all the time.
- Every candidate will wash or sanitize his/her hands at regular intervals, and will not spit in a public place.
- The candidates will have to wear proper face mask all the time while they are on the Commission’s premises.
- However, they will have to remove their face mask as and when asked by the exam functionaries, for verification purposes.
- If a candidate is COVID-19 positive or having symptoms similar to the symptoms of this disease, his/her case will be decided by the Commission separately and he/she will be informed at his/her registered email immediately.
- On reaching the Commission, all candidates will be provided with a ‘Sealed Kit’ consisting of a face mask, face shield, a bottle of sanitizer, and hand gloves. The Commission has taken all precautionary and safety measures for the contactless Interview/Personality Test in order to shield the interviewers and the interviewees appropriately. The Commission’s staff concerned will also be equipped with suitable protective gear. Seating arrangements for the candidates will ensure safe physical distancing.
- The Commission is committed to ensuring the highest standards of health safety even as it fulfils its Constitutional mandate for selecting the most suitable candidates through its Examinations.
Till then you may apply for the following govt. jobs: