ONGC Apprentice Result 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released the result for the post of Apprentice @ongcindia.com on 07th September 2020, which was supposed to release on 24th August 2020. Candidates who had applied for the recruitment under ONGC/ APPR/ 1/ 2020/. A total of 4192 vacancies were released for apprentice posts. Candidates can check their results from the direct link to check result PDF as it is released by the ONGC on its official website.
ONGC Apprentice Result 2020
The result of ONGC Apprentice is available on the official website or click on the below link. Candidates can check the result PDF and steps to check the result of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Apprentice 2020, as it is released on the website. Follow the same for your convenience.
How to Check Your result?
- Click the given link to check ONGC Apprentice Result 2020.
- As the PDF of the required Result opens, a list of selected candidates will appear
- Press Ctrl + F and check your “name or Apprentice portal regd. No or name” in the search bar
- If your roll number gets highlighted, you have qualified in ONGC Apprentice Result 2020.
ONGC Apprentice Result 2020: Link
Candidates can check their result PDF by clicking on the link given below.
After Checking ONGC Apprentice Result
Candidates must prepare themselves for the next round after checking ONGC Apprentice Result. Qualified candidates will now be appearing for the Document process as per the pattern of selection. Document Verification holds importance in becoming an Apprentice. Thus, the selected candidate should arrange their documents. Our advice will be to prepare well and be confident.
Points to Remember for ONGC Apprentice Result 2020
- There are certain documents that need to be carried compulsorily by the candidates to the venue for document verification.
- Candidates must produce original documents of their qualification, experience certificates & caste certificates, during the verification process.
- They should also carry a self-attested copy of the same documents.
- Registered Email ID and Phone Numbers must be kept active for receiving any update.