ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Apprentice @ongcindia.com. The application for ONGC Apprentice is active from 29th July 2020. ONGC is recruiting for 4182 vacancies. The direct link has been provided along with requirements of ONGC Apprentice Online Application Form and steps to Apply Online. Read further to know the details and link.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Starting date||29th July 2020|
|Closing Date||17th August 2020|
|Result||24th August 2020|
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment: Important Dates
|Application Start Date||29th July 2020|
|Application Last Date||17th August 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||17th August 2020|
|Result Date||24th August 2020|
|Receive confirmation from candidates||24th August to 01st September 2020|
ONGC Apprentice 2020: Vacancy Distribution
The total vacancies for trade apprentice post are 4182. The vacancies distribution is given in the table below.
|Delhi (ONGC Videsh Limited)||24|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||511|
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: (As on 31st December 2020.)
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 24 Years ( UR / EWS )
Age Relexation: As per Govt. norms.
- Educational Qualifications:
Accountant: Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
Assistant Human Resource: Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
Secretarial Assistant, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Draughtsman, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance, Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant), Library Assistant, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Mechanical Diesel, Registration and Air Conditioning Mechanic, Plumber, Surveyor, Welder: ITI Certificate in the concerned subject.
Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Electronics, Mechanical: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Prerequisites for ONGC Apprentice Application
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format
- Photo ID proof.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment: Steps to Apply Online
- Click the below link to Apply Online for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment.
- Register by creating a Username and Password
- Go to the Login Page
- Complete the application form by filling all the details:
- credentials, email address, phone number, Education qualifications, and other contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make payment and Submit
- Save the Application form for future reference.
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment: Application Form
Candidates can apply online from 29th July to 17th August 2020 by clicking on the link given below.
ONGC Apprentice Application stands invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the application will be considered for final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee
- Submission of ONGC Apprentice Application by post is not acceptable
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment Faq’s
Q 1. For which post ONGC Apprentice recruitment is release?
Ans. The recruitment is for the apprentice posts only.
Q 2. For how many vacancies ONGC Apprentice application is released?
Ans. There are 4182 vacancies in ONGC Apprentice Recruitment.
Q 3. When can one apply for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment?
Ans. One can apply for the ONGC Apprentice Recruitment from the link given in the article or directly from official website.
Q 4. What is the last date for the application?
Ans. The last date for application is 17th August 2020.