Odisha PSC PGT Teacher 2019:
Odisha Public Service Commission (PSC) has released the applications for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teachers. Candidates who are interested after checking all the necessary details can proceed to apply for OPSC PGT Group B posts. There are a total of 128 vacancies for which recruitment is done by Odisha Public Service Commission. The job Location for the hired candidates will be across Odisha State. Candidates whose age is between 21 Years to 32 Years can go ahead and apply for the OPSC Post Graduate Teacher 2019.
Odisha PSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2019 : Important Dates
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||128|
|Starting Date for Online registrations||22nd of August 2019|
|Last Date to register Online||21st of September 2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||25th of September 2019|
|Date of Examination||To be Updated soon|
Odisha PSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2019 : Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have completed their Master’s Degree from any Recognized Institute or University in India with atleast 50% marks, can apply for the Post of Post graduate Teacher in Odisha.
Odisha PSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2019 : Selection process
Following are the selection rounds that candidates must clear to get placed.
- Written Test
Odisha PSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2019 : Vacancies
There are a total of 128 Vacancies for this recruitment. Break down of the vacancies subject wise is given below :
|Subject||No of Posts|
Odisha PSC PGT Teacher Recruitment 2019 : Apply Online
Candidates who are interested and are eligible can apply online for this recruitment. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily be rejected. Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply online for Odisha PSC PGT Teacher 2019 :
- Open the link given below and You will be redirected to online registration form.
- Now Read all the terms and Condition and Enter Security Code to proceed.
- NowFill in all the Necessary Details i.e Name , Father’s Name etc. And Also Enter Educational qualifications to proceed.
- Now Upload your photo, Signature and also left hand Thumb Impression and Then Click on Submit to proceed.
- Candidates are advised to Recheck the form before submitting it.
- Now Pay your Application fee through Debit/Credit Card or Net banking to Successfully submit the form.
Application fee for the General/OBC Category will be Rs 500/- and all other categories i.e SC/ST/BC are exempted from Paying any fees.