Odisha PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Notification is out. With a wonderful opportunity for teachers(lecturer), candidates may now apply for the given post. The notification informs the complete details for the eligibility, vacancy, date and online application form for OPSC Recruitment. Read the given article to know all such details.
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 application is released. A total of 606 vacancies have been announced as per the advertisement no. Applicants for different disciplines in Group A of OES (College Branch) in Government Degree Colleges of the State under the Department of Higher Education may apply.
|Opening Date of Application Submission||08 February 2020|
|Last Date of Application Submission||02 March 2020|
|Last Date for Fee Submission||06 March 2020|
OPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2020
The vacancy details for Odisha PSC/OPSC Lecturer post can be checked through the following table:
|Logic & Philosophy||10|
OPSC Lecturer Eligibility
- A masters degree is required for the candidates to apply for the OPSC Lecturer post.
- A candidate must have a good academic background, who would have scored a total of 55% with at least second class Bachelor’s degree
- He/She must have NET Qualification in the concerned subject
- Age Limit for the candidate should be between 21 to 48 years (as on 1st January 2020)
- Age Relaxation as per Recruitment Rules
- Decent opportunity for teaching government jobs!
How to Apply for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment?
To Apply for OPSC Lecturer, one must know the steps to fill the application form, fee to be paid and other related details.
- General: Rs. 400/-
- SC, ST of Odisha, PwD: No Fee
- Application Fee needs to be paid only through SBI Challan Mode
- As per the category, candidates must deposit the fee
Documents to be uploaded:
- Full signature
- Left-hand thumb impression
Link to Apply Online for Odisha PSC Lecturer
Link will be available on this website from 8th February 2020
Steps to Apply:
- Register using a valid email ID
- Use the registration number to login into the application form
- Fill the Personal details & education qualification
- Upload the required documents
- Take a Print out of the application form
- Make Payment through SBI Challan Mode at the SBI Branch only
For Our Readers:
The notifications for all type of government jobs are notified regularly @sarkarijobs247.com. Stay connected for regular updates. Hit the bell icon to Subscribe!