Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2020: India Post has released a new notification for the Gramin Dak Sewak post in Odisha circle @appost.in/gdsonline/Home.asp. There are 2060 Gramin Dak Sewak vacancies for which notification is released. The online application is active between 01st to 30th September 2020. Candidates can check vacancies, eligibility, steps to apply online, and other important details in the article.
Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2020
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Gramin Dak Sewak. Check all the important details in the table below.
|Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Odisha Post Officer|
|Post||Gramin Dak Sewak|
|Starting date||01st September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30th September 2020|
Odisha Post Office Recruitment: Important Dates
Check the important dates for the Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2020.
|Notification Date||31st August 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||01st September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th September 2020|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
Odisha Post Office GDS Vacancies
Odisha Post officer has released 2060 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sewak. Check out the vacancy distribution as given below.
|Odisha Post Officer GDS Vacancies|
|Gramin Dak Sevak||863||217||206||289||429||56||2060|
Odisha Post Office GDS Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be 10th class passed.
- Basic Computer Training Certificate of at least 60 days duration course
- Knowledge of the local language at least up to 10th Class is required.
- Minimum: 18 yrs.
- Maximum: 40 yrs.
- Age Relaxation: Based on government rules.
How To Apply For Odisha Post Office?
- Click on the Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2020 Link.
- As the new page opens, Fill all the important details asked in the form.
- Enter the Captcha and Register.
- After Registration, go to the Login Link.
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents.
- Verify all the entered details of the form
- Finally, make the required application fee payment.
- Click Submit button
Odisha Post Office Online Application Link
Click on the link given below to apply online for Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2020.
Odisha Post Office Online Application get rejected if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form
- Providing misleading information
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Submission of Odisha Post Office Application by post is not acceptable.
For More Govt. Job Updates Click Below.
Click more Govt. Job 2020
Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2020 Faqs
Q 1. How can one apply for the Odisha Post Office 2020?
Ans. Candidates need to apply online by going on the official website or clicking on the link given above.
Q 2. Can we apply offline for the Odisha Post Office Recruitment?
Ans. No, Odisha Post Office GDS application is available online only.
Q 3. What is the selection process of Odisha Post GDS post?
Ans. Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
Q 4. What is the desired qualification for Odisha Post Office GDS?
Ans. The aspirant must have passed the 10th Class exam.
Q 5. What is the age limit for the Odisha Post Office recruitment?
Ans. Candidates must be between 18 to 40 years of age.
Q 6. What is the minimum percentage required for the Odisha Post GDS exam?
Ans. There is no bar on percentage for the Odisha Post GDS exam.