Odisha Police Recruitment 2020: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a recruitment notification for 104 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector (SI), Station Officer (Fire Service), and Assistant Jailor posts @ossc.gov.in. The candidates who are graduate can apply online for this job. The recruitment was released on 25th August, it is active now for one month.
The online application link is active to apply for the eligible candidates. Know the process to apply, eligibility criteria, application fee, and then apply online.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2020: Overview
Check the important points of Odisha Police recruitment 2020 in the table below.
|Odisha Police Recruitment 2020|
|Name of the organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post||SI, Station Officer, and Assistant Jailor|
|Total Number of Vacancy||104 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Application Re-open||26th August 2020|
|Closing Date od Application||25th September 2020|
Odisha Police Recruitment: Vacancies
The total no. of vacancies for the post of SI, Station Officer, and Assistant Jailor are 104.
|Station Officer (Fire Service)||02||04||–||07||13||–||–|
Odisha Police Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Sub Inspector: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- Station Officer (Fire Service): The candidate must be a science or engineering graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- Assistant Jailor: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- The candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 years & Maximum 25 years.
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
Application Fee For Odisha Police Online Application
- General/EWS/OBC(Creamy Layer): Rs. 200/-
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Rs 0/-
- SC/ST: Rs 0/-
How To Apply For Odisha Police Recruitment?
Follow the given steps to complete the application for Odisha Police Online form
- As you click the given online application link.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Please ensure payment has been made. The completion of the Odisha Police Online form requires the payment.
Apply Online For Odisha Police Recruitment
The online application portal to apply for Odisha Police is given below. Click below to apply online. The candidates note that the application is open between 26th August to 25th September 2020.
Odisha Police Application Form stand invalid if:
- Providing wrong information in the application form.
- Providing misleading information.
- More than one application form is submitted by one candidate. Only one of the applications will be considered for the final submission.
- Non-submission of application fee.
- Submission of Odisha Police Application by post is not acceptable.
Stay updated for upcoming notifications on Odisha Police Recruitment 2020.
Odisha Police Recruitment Faq’s
Q 1. When was the online application for Odisha Police started?
Ans. The online application for Odisha Police was started on 26th August 2020.
Q 2. For what post the online application is released by OSSC?
Ans. The Online application is reopened for the SI, Station Officer, and Assistant Jailer posts.
Q 3. How many vacancies are there for Odisha Police Recruitment?
Ans. There are a total of 104 vacancies for the Odisha police recruitment post.
Q 4. What is the last date of the Odisha Police Online application?
Ans. The last date for Odisha Police online form is 25th September 2020.