NYKS Admit Card 2019
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan has released the Admit Card for various posts on 29/08/2019, the Examination will begin from 06/09/2019 to 09/09/2019. Post-wise Examination date and timings, Steps to check the admit card, link to download the Admit card is mentioned in the article. Candidates can download the NYKS admit card through the link mentioned below.
Important Dates & Timings for NYKS 2019 Recruitment:
Candidates can refer the table mentioned below to check Examination Date as per the selected post and timings of the Examination.
|Assistant Director/District Youth Coordinator||
|8 AM to 10 AM|
|Lower Divisional Clerk||8-Sep-19||12 PM to 2 PM|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||8-Sep-19||4 PM to 6 PM|
|Computer Operator||7-Sep-19||8 AM to 10 AM|
|Accounts clerk cum typist||7-Sep-19||12 PM to 2 PM|
|Stenographer – II||7-Sep-19||4 PM to 6 PM|
10 AM to 12 PM
|Jr. Computer Programmer||6-Sep-19||2 PM to 4 PM|
10 AM to 12 PM
|Sr. Hindi Translator||9-Sep-19||2 PM to 4 PM|
Instructions to Download NYKS Admit Card:
- Click on the link provided below to download the Admit card.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Choose the Login Credential as Hindi/ English
- Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID / Roll No. and Password / D.O.B.
- Now click on the “Login” button.
- You will be able to see NYKS 2019 Hall Ticket on the screen.
- Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
Details on the Admit card:
- Name of the Candidate.
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate
- Exam Date.
- Timing of Examination.
- Timings to report at the examination venue.
- Exam center address details.
- General Instructions.