Table of Contents
NVS Result 2020: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released NVS Result 2020 for the post of Miscellaneous category of Teachers @navodaya.gov.in. Candidates who appeared in the NVS 2020 Exam can check their results through the direct link that is given below on this site.
The candidates who have qualified the NVS Exam will have to appear for the next round of selection i.e. the interview.
NVS Miscellaneous Teacher Result 2020
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
|Name Of The Post
|Miscellaneous category of teachers
(Music, Art, PET, and Librarian)
|Written Test Date
|3rd October 2019
|Written Result Date
|18th May 2020
|Written Test and Interview
|F. 1-9/2019 – NVS(Estt.-I)/Misc/17863
Steps to Check NVS Miscellaneous Teacher Result
The candidates who have been shortlisted will be eligible for the teaching purposes in the NVS Schools as Music, Art, PET, and Librarian Teachers.
- Click on the direct link that is given below.
- As the PDF of the required Result opens, a list of selected candidates will appear
- Press Ctrl + F and check your name or roll number in the search bar
- If your roll number gets highlighted, you have qualified the NVS Written Exam 2020.
Link To Check NVS Result 2020
Click on the link that is given below to check the result for the post of Miscellaneous category of teachers (Music, Art, PET, and Librarian).
What After NVS Miscellaneous Teacher Result?
- All the candidates who have successfully qualified in the CBT have been shortlisted for the Interview/Personal Interaction.
- The shortlisted candidates will be recruited for the post of Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Music, Art, PET (Male), PET (Female), and Librarian).
- The shortlisted candidates will be called in the ratio of 1:3 of the Reassessed Vacancies as notified on the Samiti’s website vide notice dated 22 January 2020.
- The Final Merit List for the post of Miscellaneous Teachers will be done on the basis of the Written Test and the Interview.
- The schedule of interview/personal interaction will be uploaded on the website of the Samiti in due course of time.