NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2021
NTPC Recruitment Through GATE 2021: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has released the detailed advertisement for the recruitment to the post of Engineering Executive Trainee through GATE 2021 Scores against Advt No. 05/2021 on its official website @ntpc.co.in. The online registration process for 280 vacancies has been scheduled from 21st May 2021 to 10th June 2021. The eligible candidates can apply from the direct link provided in the article below. The candidates interested in NTPC GATE 2021 can bookmark this page to get notified with every latest update.
NTPC Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC Delhi)|
|Post Names||Executive Engineering Trainee|
|Starting Date||21st May 2021|
|Closing Date||10th June 2021|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
NTPC Recruitment Notification
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has published detailed notification for the post of Engineering Executive Trainee through GATE 2021 Scores against Advt No. 05/2021 on its official website @ntpc.co.in on 21st May 2021. The candidates who have qualified in GATE 2021 can check the details from the below links and apply if eligible for the vacancies.
NTPC Detailed Advertisement- English
NTPC Detailed Advertisement- Hindi
NTPC GATE 2021 Vacancy
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has released 280 vacancies for Executive Engineer Trainee Posts for Electrical, Mechanical, and Electronics/ Instrumentation discipline. The field-wise vacancy distribution has been tabulated below:
NTPC GATE 2021: Eligibility
The recruitment will be conducted in the disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and Instrumentation as Engineering Executive Trainees-2021 for which the eligibility criteria is as follows
- Electrical Engineering – The candidate should hold degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage /Power Electronics / Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering – The candidate should hold degree in Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg / Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
- Electronics Engineering – The candidate should hold degree in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power / Power Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics
- Instrumentation Engineering – The candidate should hold degree in Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics, Instrumentation & Control
Age Limit (as on 10/06/2021)
- Upper Age Limit: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Steps to Apply For NTPC Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of NTPC, Delhi @ntpc.co.in
- Click on the Career section and apply for NTPC Executive Engineer Trainee Posts 2021.
- Fill in all the details required in the application form.
- Pay the application fee if applicable and upload all the documents.
- Submit the application form and save it for future reference.
NTPC GATE Registration Link
The eligible and interested candidates with GATE qualification can apply online from the direct link below which will be active till 10th June 2021. Only the candidate’s qualifying for GATE 2021 can apply for the vacancies for Executive Engineer Trainee Posts
NTPC Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection will be done through Group Discussion (GD) and interview for which the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE Score 2021.
NTPC Recruitment 2021: Salary Structure
The candidate after its selection for the post of Executive Engineering Trainee will be paid with (Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000) with initial basic pay of Rs. 40,000/-.